Any Onion fans in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any Onion fans in here

wouldn't it be nice if it could stay that way...

Want to do that political crap.... check out yellowbullit... those folks are ready and waiting... each with his own tattoo'd opinion that's equally immovable on both sides of the isle... trust me... it's just like company and fish... they all stink after 3 days...

K

Comment

Re: Any Onion fans in here

Originally posted by KeithTurk
      wouldn't it be nice if it could stay that way...

Want to do that political crap.... check out yellowbullit... those folks are ready and waiting... each with his own tattoo'd opinion that's equally immovable on both sides of the isle... trust me... it's just like company and fish... they all stink after 3 days...

K
      Hell I hate to smell you guys after a week on the salt. ;)

Comment

Bumped for Peewee from request in Book Club Thread from May 19th of this year
        ~Gail
        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

bumped this for PeeWee
          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Huge fans here, we even have some of the books. The woman is always reading and watching videos there.

Since my brother is a chopper pilot, this is one of my favorites.

Okay, so since time began, man has dreamed of flight, right? I know I have. I've always wanted to swoop between the mountains and hang suspended high above the earth and all that jazz. So naturally, I decided to try my hand at flying a helicopter. But here's the problem: Everyone makes such a damn big deal out of…

Comment

bumping for Peewee

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                bumping for Peewee
                Gail, thanks so much! But that's not it. That's from roughly the same timeframe, but it was another thread about the Onion titled "Breaking News from the Onion." The initial post was "Some Bullshit's Happening." I can't remember who started it because it's sure not available anymore.

I even saved it to Favorites, but when I hit it now, it goes to the BS forum index. That thread is gone. The skit is still on the Onion, but that BS thread discussion about it, that had me laughing breathless for days. I'd be driving to work in the dark laughing about the thread discussion.

But it may be like things you remember and if you COULD see it again, yeah, that's funny but it doesn't make your face fall off. I dunno, because that thread's gone. I'd love to be proven way wrong about that. I'd love to. But I've done all I can to find it.

And thanks so much Gail. I've been working a lot of long hours and not paying much as much attention to detail as usual on BS and even in my own inbox, but I see now what you were doing on my behalf - bump - bump - bump. Thank you! That's just not the right thread, though. That's not it. That's not the one.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

PeeWee, here's the clip, straight from the bull's mouth, ehm, I guess...!
                  but the surrounding topic on BS is gone.

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.
                  Last edited by BigBlockMopar; August 31, 2011, 01:59 AM.
                  www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
                    PeeWee, here's the clip, straight from the bull's mouth, ehm, I guess...!
                    but the surrounding topic on BS is gone.

http://www.theonion.com/video/breaki...mewhere,16928/
                    Yep, that's the clip BigBlock. There it is. Who posted that link to start with? The ensuing discussion was just hilarious. I was very new to the BS forum at the time. I'd love to see that discussion again. The video (to me, at least) is funny enough. It just hits my funny bone.

To track it, from distant memory, that was a whole lot of things ago, but... Stude chimed in and said that if I laughed at that, I suck. So I said I suck planets in from orbit or something, and then it got to be a sucking contest, who sucked harder. And it went on. That whole thread was, well, I can't recall laughing so hard about anything for several days on end.

In all, that was a huge amount of fun on the computer. It sure was, at least to me. That thread was a classic. A real shame that it got lost.
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                    X