Where to go?What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go?What to do?

I have September 23rd till October 20th off work! Might go for a little road trip into the western states. Whats going on for car shows and the what-not during that period? Since the Canadian dollar is pretty strong and I need another vehicle I might fly down somewhere and drive my new purchase back. Any thoughts?

Re: Where to go?What to do?

Good guys has a couple events to attend in that time period

Monster Mopar is in Saint Louis 25th, 26th,27th

Monster Mopar Weekend The Worlds Largest Mopar Drag Race in the World Fast Mopar---The Worlds Fastest Mopar Forum
    sigpic

Comment

This is a few days too early for your schedule but they are having an auction on Saturday - buy and drive !!
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

The California Hot Rod Reunion, which is like a mini-March Meet will be going on in Bakersfield. We'll be covering it too.

Here is the link. http://www.museum.nhra.com/apcm/temp...7730&zoneid=41
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Plans changed probably won't be off work till the beginning of October. Still need to buy a DD though.

Comment

There is a gathering at beaver springs on the 17th of October. You might know a couple of the attendees. You would be in the running for a distance award I think its a hot dog or something. Watch out Gene will make you bring brownies. As a bonus there are many things to see and do in central Pennsylvania like .....um..... I will have to get back to you on that.

Steve
            Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Lots to choose from here - http://www.countryclassiccars.com/cars.htm

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Barrett Jackson auction is in Las Vegas around oct. 9th and the western scenic tour starts in las vegas on oct. 11th, see www.wstrally.com
                Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Working...
                X