Pinks All Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinks All Out

I registered for the upcoming Pinks All Out thrash at Infinion Raceway (old Sears Point).

I know that Lil Demon did the Vegas event this last year. Anybody else ?

Any opinions on this ? I know its a lot of TV hoopla but it might be fun to do.

Re: Pinks All Out

Do it & just enjoy it!

I'd go, just to whack Nate's mug with a 3-Stooges cream pie!! ;)

Poor Rich...talk about a fish outta water.

Hope you make it in, then you can keep us posted about it all! ---

Comment

What do you got against Nate?

Mik

Comment

Hope you make it. We went and watched at Milan last year. Had a blast. I wish we could have raced.
        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

I went to the Pinks in Tucson. It's hard to beat 2 days at the track for $40. Just keep in mind that they usually get 400 cars and only want 16 for the show. I had a great time just making my few passes and checking out all the awesome cars people bring to try and get on TV with. The female "scenery" isn't too bad either. You know, 2 days of just kicking back, BBQing up some grub and watching all the cars and girls parade by. I didn't make it on the show for the "chosen 16", but that's OK. I knew the odds before going down there. My advice to everybody is to go to a Pinks show. It's a blast!

Comment

I'm registered for the "Pinks Allout" in Norwalk.Can't wait to go,suppose to be a blast.I would be happy if they just get a glimpse of my car on TV.

Comment

I shot the event at Milan last year. Everybody had a great time. You'll love it.
              Mike TPG

Comment

Pinks all out is coming to the Atlanta Dragway in April or May my buddies are bringing a 7-sec 10.5 car and a low 10-sec chevy II. Looking forward!

Comment

Well - as mentioned, I took the Demon to the All Out in Vegas and borke the torque converter on the first test hit. Even though my junk was in the trailer the rest of the weekend, I still had a blast helping others and even talked them into letting me set-up a grudge race between my buddy's Hemi Cuda and Mustang - both run in the 8s. Great time had by all.

The Infineon event is already fully booked and they never officially announced it - the track put out feelers to it's local racers and word spread from there. They usually pick a high 10 class because thatually the largest and tightest pool of cars at the track, BUT I know there will be a lot of really fast stuff there - so who knows.

But as was mentioned, $40 to race Vegas for two days, or $35 to race at Infineon - you can't beat that with a stick.

Comment

My brother and a couple other friends were accepted to the one at Englishtown NJ in July.Should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X