7 years since this thread was created .

Comment

Hey BT - how are things in Norway?

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        Hey BT - how are things in Norway?

Dan
        I have the Chevelle on a diet..it doesnt get gas or rear tires,if it doesnt stop sending the owner in trouble Hehehe ;=.Seriously,i have bought new parts for it,but i have no hurry installing them.2 years ago we went to nurburgring,and now our great local track seems like a go cart area..i have been wrenching on the Avalanche,and it is refreshing to wrench on a newer truck,when you have been wrenching on the same car the last 8 years.I have also been thinkin about a LS engine in the Chevelle..cause its expensive to drive down to Nurburgring with a healthy bigblock.But just thinkin..

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post

I have the Chevelle on a diet..it doesnt get gas or rear tires,if it doesnt stop sending the owner in trouble Hehehe ;=.Seriously,i have bought new parts for it,but i have no hurry installing them.2 years ago we went to nurburgring,and now our great local track seems like a go cart area..i have been wrenching on the Avalanche,and it is refreshing to wrench on a newer truck,when you have been wrenching on the same car the last 8 years.I have also been thinkin about a LS engine in the Chevelle..cause its expensive to drive down to Nurburgring with a healthy bigblock.But just thinkin..
          Great to hear from you! I've been Emailing with a Swede (Goren Lindberg/Dieselmeken - he built Mutt's injection pump and it's KILLER!) but nothing from Norway for a while.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Great to hear from you! I've been Emailing with a Swede (Goren Lindberg/Dieselmeken - he built Mutt's injection pump and it's KILLER!) but nothing from Norway for a while.

Dan
            Im around here on a daily basis,but mostly lurking.Those Benz diesels are powerfull..i have trouble following a 123 with 400hp diesel,with the Chevelle.

Comment

Mine dyno'd at 240HP at 21PSI boost, which is about max for that turbo. More turbo, more HP is possible - the pump can put out much more power. And Mutt is not road-worthy so you won't have to keep up with me!

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X