By Americans for Americans???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By Americans for Americans???

Has anyone read the letter is Marchs HOT ROD Bench Racing entitled By Americans for Americans? It really got me upset. Here is a guy from Boardman, OH. who is flat out pissed off over people in forgin countrys owning musclecars.

Why is HotRod spreading hate?

The author is way out of line in being "mad" at musclecars being exported. Why should we not spread our greatest accomplishments around the world for all to share. Can you imagine an America void of any imported goods? How bland would that be? Oops, did I say America? I should say say North America. See, I am Canadian and poor Mr. Hartman also has a problem with musclecars being sold to us north of the border. Does he have a problem with the thousands of F-body Cameros and Firebirds built in Canada. How about the 351 Windsor?

Maybe he is right, Lets set up an embargo similar to Cuba and tell my fellow Canadians Jason Roberts and David Kirwin that there bitching cars are not welcome at America's fastest street car shoot out because after all, it is AMERICA'S!

Konrad Trapler
    Toronto Canada.

Re: By Americans for Americans???

I sold a mach one to an ozzie, boy I screwed up big time. I should of sold it to him for more. wink.

Comment

World's Fastest Canadian? {<--- Outlaw Street}

"Upside-Down" Terry Brown --- 8)

Comment

I like muscle cars as much as the next the next guy but , the sun doesn't rise and set on them. If it were my car and the value got so high that it just isn't fun to drive it anymore its time to sell it and get something fun! Have a friend that had the get away car ,red w/black top 71 dodge charger super bee hemi 727 auto w/like 18,000 original miles ,that the dealer / driver that supplied the pace car ,(crashed a I think challenger ) into the flagman at the Indy 500 that year . This thing sold to a guy that already had four or five 71 bee s for what you could buy 12-15 nice chargers . He got to the point he couldn't drive it be cause it was too much responsibity.It was like brand new .original paint and all. You just couldn't put it back if it were damaged. They are only like new original once .

Comment

My Military buddy in Germany sold his 65 Mustang Coupe for $18,000 and it was a piece of Crapp. Makes me want to start Exporting Crapp for a Living.

Comment

Working...
          X