Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants free BangShift.com stuff for giving us event coverage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants free BangShift.com stuff for giving us event coverage?

Brian and I were looking at everyone's recent event coverage today, and want it for ourselves! I know, we are being a little selfish, but you still love us.

Anyway, if you go to an event, shoot photos, or make a video, let us know before posting it on the forums. We'll look at it and then see if we can use it for an official blog item. If we can, we'll hook you up with credit on the Blog page, as well as send you a free BangShift.com shirt or Hat.

What do you think?

Anyone interested?

If so, send info on the event and some sample photos to [email protected].

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Re: Who wants free BangShift.com stuff for giving us event coverage?

Let me get this straight-- all I gotta do for free swag is shoot some pix? ;D
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I already have once with last weeks HAMB drags and I'll do it again for ya if something comes up!

Comment

And just when the fkin camera dies!!!! This is NOT happening!!!! :D Guess I get to go price a replacement...
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I'll send you some drag week stuff with your dad in it.

Comment

I'll see if I can do some Maxton coverage. My "issue" is pulling the text and pics together but I'm sure I can piece that together.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by BUBBA
              I'll send you some drag week stuff with your dad in it.
              Ooooo ..... that's good !!
              ;)

Comment

i'll be at the Radir wheel party and lead east this weekend. I'll take as many pics as i can.

Comment

I'll be taking tha camera & a note pad to the next local cruise night. Had to miss the last big local show of the year today cuz I had to work tonight and needed to sleep.
                  Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Ill be posting up some from Woodward, and from saturday's
                    28th street cruise in Grand Rapids in a couple days.

I also handed out more cards. ;D

Comment

The more awesome the pic's, the better the swag, right? Just kiddin', Chad, I think most on here would do it for the thrill of being involved, swag would just be a bonus! Hell Yes.
                      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Well - didn't realise you wanted stuff for that kind of use from us.

I sure don't need to be bribed ;D to share.

Question is: How do i send you 60 - 70 photos at a time?

Comment

Originally posted by Not A Duster

Put them in an album on Photobucket and then send them the link to the album.

Comment

Swag for event coverage....much better than the Cash for Clunkers scam...I am all over this like stink on poop....
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by Rustang
                              Originally posted by Not A Duster

Put them in an album on Photobucket and then send them the link to the album.
                              BINGO!

I or Chad can build the galleries working from there. It's way easier than trying to send big bundles of photos.
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                              X