that poor starter....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that poor starter....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

the big pulley goes on the bottom.. ;D

Re: that poor starter....

That thing has to have power valve protection on those two Holleys!

Comment

What took them so long to get the timing light on it?
      Cognizant Dissident

Comment

I like the eagle down the side of the car! I had something like that in mind when I paint my car! But I think that is more blower than that motor will handle!!

Comment

Did anyone else laugh their ass off when he got shocked?!

Comment

I smell burning starter.

Comment

I only watched it because you said he got shocked. I love it when that happens. My buddy was trying to track down a skip on his car at the track one day and leaned to close while he pulled a spark plug wire off and got his nuts zapped in front of about 20 people. I was almost in tears. Turned out to be loose rocker arm.

Comment

That's one of those new hybrid motors. Instead of gas it runs on starter ;D
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VTJUNK
                  I only watched it because you said he got shocked. I love it when that happens. My buddy was trying to track down a skip on his car at the track one day and leaned to close while he pulled a spark plug wire off and got his nuts zapped in front of about 20 people. I was almost in tears. Turned out to be loose rocker arm.
                  That happened to my Dad at work. Grabbed an HEI distributor, got a crotch shock :'( and his boss refused to fill out a workman's comp claim based on "Balls electrocuted on truck fender"
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

At a local shop here the mechanic was leaning his crotch on my fender setting the timing on my mallory dis. and got shocked and started yelling it came out his left nut! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by VTJUNK
                      I found a cracked distributor cap on a VW Rabbit that way once. Needless to say, it hurt like hell!

Comment

Originally posted by HillbillySailor
                        That thing has to have power valve protection on those two Holleys!
                        even if they do, how much can it take?

Comment

as most of you know you can set the timing pretty close before you fire it up.
                          speaking of getting shocked, i had a guy i worked for once tell me i was waisting my time trying to phase in the crank triggers and mags (dual msd 44's) he told me we'd get it when we fired it up. "just get it close and i'll show you how"
                          cool i said, i'm not gonna touch it, but i'll watch you. he told me to watch the light and tell him witch way to turn (up or down)
                          suprisingly the first one went off with out a hitch, and i thought wow, i just learned something. then he hooked it up to the second mag, he started to turn it and, pow! i saw a bright flash, like i was watching some one weld. when i could see again, i saw a big burnt hole in the cap and saw my boss (i use the term loosely) standing about ten feet away all staryeyed saying uuhh...that's never happend before.
                          Originally posted by TC
                          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

that's a bad mofo of a battery!!

Comment

If it were my vid I would have edited the part of myself getting shocked. Oh, and the 8 min. of trying to get the thing to turn over. At least we can say that he is honest.

Comment

Working...
                              X