100 Years of Popular Mechanics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Years of Popular Mechanics

Have some time to kill? Like to read? This should keep you occupied for a while. This is a link to 100 years worth of Popular Mechanics. Lots of interesting stuff. I searched for a few things by name and over the last 100 years Popular Mechanics had covered most of them many times.

Popular Mechanics inspires, instructs and influences readers to help them master the modern world. Whether it’s practical DIY home-improvement tips, gadgets and digital technology, information on the newest cars or the latest breakthroughs in science -- PM is the ultimate guide to our high-tech lifestyle.

Re: 100 Years of Popular Mechanics

Loved to read that mag when I was a kid...
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Love reading old magazines, especially Popular Mechanics, when I come across one. I just finished a 1927 Saturday Evening Post, cover-to-cover...like a time capsule from another era. My collection of Nat'l Geo's is '57-to-current. Few magazines that enter my house ever leave.

Comment

they have an excellent 9/11 truthers debunking article

Comment

I cant look - I'll be there the rest of the month. ;D My dad had a several year collection of Popular Science in the garage. Uncle Gus got me started on the car thing, around 9 or 10.

Comment

Bump.... In light of all the retirement talk here.
            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Thanks for the link and don't think of retirement as an end but has a New Beginning to your next faze of life where you can tackle all kinds of New and interesting projects.

Jimbo

Comment

If MORE magazines did this to cement in their heritage they might not die off as quickly, hint, hint. Are defunct magazines public domain? I'd love me some SS&DI, Hi Po Cars or DR USA scan libraries.
                My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                X