Milan Dragway Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milan Dragway Last Night

Here are some pictures from Milan last night. Me and my son were there to help my friend with his car. There was alot of nice cars!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Some Hot Racing!

Re: Milan Dragway Last Night

Aaron - Thanks for the pics. It's great to see the old track again - it was my home track in my Michigan days. Not that I spent as many hours there as I would have liked to.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
      Aaron - Thanks for the pics. It's great to see the old track again - it was my home track in my Michigan days. Not that I spent as many hours there as I would have liked to.

Dan
      You see a track. lmao!!!!!! (i could drive a mack.....school....dump...never mind)

Comment

Originally posted by miketblsr
        Originally posted by DanStokes

Dan
        You see a track. lmao!!!!!!
        Aaron, you need a camera with better zoom to properly catch the track side "action" ;).
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Sorry, It's a digital zoom- tripod thing. What do you want from a Olympus Stylus. With my hands, it's like trying to hold on to a wet bar of soap!

Comment

cool pics thanks for posting!! :D
            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

I like the Nova with the flat Hood. And STOP being so damn sexist you lot : ! ~J/W.

Comment

I, of course, didn't even notice the - um - distraction.

Comment

Distraction? What are you talking about? Oh yeah.....those cars were definetly a distraction! JK!
                  Nice pics, looked like fun!

Comment

Working...
                  X