X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumours about Mustang 2011-2012

Will it be like this?

Re: Rumours about Mustang 2011-2012

My neighbor works for ford in the powertrain/engine development area. he said that the new 3.7 feels as fast as the current 4.6 v8 and that other than sound, its hard to tell the difference. He also said that the new 5.0 is in a whole different league compared to any naturally aspirated 4.6l v8 ford has ever made. he has driven both at well over 100mph and is really excited about them both. and ford is sticking to a solid rear axle for 2011.

All models will have a 6 speed too. (although he didnt mention anything about the automatics)

Comment

New 5.0L, read as - New Boss 302. Rumors have been around a while that thats the next special model coming. I'll take one,,,,,yellow with a 15 on the door Thank You. ;D
      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
        My neighbor works for ford in the powertrain/engine development area. he said that the new 3.7 feels as fast as the current 4.6 v8 and that other than sound, its hard to tell the difference. He also said that the new 5.0 is in a whole different league compared to any naturally aspirated 4.6l v8 ford has ever made. he has driven both at well over 100mph and is really excited about them both. and ford is sticking to a solid rear axle for 2011.

All models will have a 6 speed too. (although he didnt mention anything about the automatics)
        ford already has 6speed autos, so it doesn't seem unreasonable. better gas milage.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
          New 5.0L, read as - New Boss 302. Rumors have been around a while that thats the next special model coming. I'll take one,,,,,yellow with a 15 on the door Thank You. ;D
          Saleen will make one of those for you:

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
            Originally posted by mustang13
            Saleen will make one of those for you:

saleen is in the prosess of reorginizing or something and isn't honoring warrenties on cars sold. i don't know if you can or will ever be able to get a new on eof these cars.
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Link is now dead.

Comment

you know they are going to suck
                they are fords ;D

Comment

Working...
                X