What's Going on With Photobucket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Going on With Photobucket?

I tried to upload pics of the current work on the Buzz Bomb onto Photobucket thru Firefox and it won't give me the "Upload" page. I've done it this way many times with no probs but the format looks different. I'm guessing someone has "improved" the service so it no longer works. I put in "upload" in the search function and got nothing. Any clues?

Dan

Re: What's Going on With Photobucket?

Hi Dan,

I just logged into my account, does yours have the same layout?

You can click the big blue button "Upload Images and Videos" or you can try the "Bulk Uploader" on the bottom if you have several files in multiple locations. The "Upload Images and Videos" button should suffice though, hope this helps.

I look forward to seeing the Buzz Bomb updates ;D

Comment

No. That's the page I'm used to seeing but I couldn't find it. I just got the front page of my archive and couldn't find a way to the page you showed. Herein lies the problem.

HELP!!!!

Dan

Comment

Hey Dan

Mines working also....

when all else fails.......hit.......... Ctrl Alt Delete
        :D
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Did you get an updated version of Firefox recently. The new version is a POS. Those of you who have been getting pop ups asking you to update yours; DON'T!!
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
            Did you get an updated version of Firefox recently. The new version is a POS. Those of you who have been getting pop ups asking you to update yours; DON'T!!
            Scott
            I already did on my laptop but not my pc....what's the difference between
            the new and old?
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
              Originally posted by Rebeldryver
              Scott
              I already did on my laptop but not my pc....what's the difference between
              the new and old?
              Not much in looks, but the new one is slow, freezes up, and I had to go in and makes changes (check this and uncheck that.) just to be able to see pages.

Every time tech geeks get to thinking, they make the new stuff more complicated and harder to use. Just look at the continuing suckier versions of Windows. Microsoft never worked out all the bugs of Window 98, but continued making their crap more complicated and less user friendly.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Dan, if you don't see the large blue Upload-button you're most likely not logged in. You might want to double check you're actually logged in.

You might also want to update the flash-player on your Mac. The upload-function relies on it.
                I could imagine if you're using an older version of it it might not work anymore perhaps.
                Upgrade it here;

Here's the screen I'm seeing in Firefox when I'm logged in;
                (For you alternate IE-browser-slaves ;) ... take notice of the clutter-free and lack of annoying advertisements)

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Are you logged in?

Comment

Mine is fine also, but I did have to re-logon the other day ...
                    ???

Comment

I installed the new Flashplayer and I'll go back on and make sure I'm logged in. I figured I was because it identified me by name and displayed my gallery - but maybe not.

Thanks ALL

Dan

Comment

What was the name of that old Hank Williams song again? 'My Bucket's got a Hole in it" : ;D ;D. ~J/W.

Comment

It works! I had been signed out somehow. Weird, as PB clearly knew who I was - oh, well. The mysteries of modern technology. In my day we just lit a big fire and sent smoke signals. Pics were tough, though.

Dan

Comment

Ah, operator error !!
                            ;D

Comment

life would be so much easier if bangshift.com would find a way so we could download right from our "my documents" files. ;D
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                              X