Just keep welding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just keep welding

I have never had a normal machine. Cars trucks, mopeds three wheelers all broken . something major, it needs weld.
    my first road car, a delta 88, broke both ends of its frame, just by existing. I do admit I am torque man. I'd rather pull down a house than burn tires. I am a curse to inline fours. not to "drift" from the subject. I see enthusiasm for new cars, as if older drivers choose to forget the problems of the past, and live some glory with the cheap oe urethane shining in its first years. little things added to the car, satellite radio perhaps, neon lights. Me? I am unuderneth looking at every guage of every structure. Creaking noise, dramatic season change. I canlt stand it. Sit still car sit still.Is it my locale only? I need a relation.

A hillbilly in the city...in fact a street called center. ???

I just ordered a sixth reel of mig for an "itty bitty" subaru. It is as if I built a civilized mad max mobile...
    the net has been therapy. The photos and pride of nice places keeping nice things. never ever mentioning structure until 800hp drag racing... Today is the first freeze warning not far from me. It will dip below while the grass is green where I am. A true battle for everything man made begins...it even surprises nature...with itself.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Re: Just keep welding

Comment

Samsonite...

Oh but don't weld it shut... you'll need to get into it on your way south to find Warm

K

Comment

What - if you don't mind me asking - in the Sam Hill did you have for breakfast?

Wow.... existentialism meets hotrodding.
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NMCA_Ron
            Wow.... existentialism meets hotrodding.
            Or, ADD meets posting. ;D

Comment

I do find Mr. Boxer a bit hard to follow sometimes, but entertaining. He's a genius - or an idiot. It's a fine line.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X