$21,000 hood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $21,000 hood?

Yikes. At least $helby doesn't use a gun. He should be jailed for extortion. http://www.spokentorque.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=1517

Re: $21,000 hood?

This is what's so great about the internet. Backlash towards Ford and Shelby will be quick and violent. Bad PR worldwide will require responses. Dealers getting blasted with nasty questions by potential customers demanding answers will also pressure both of these companies.

That being said, Ford is just following their usual SOP lately. How bout them threatening to sue websites that were only celebrating Blue Oval products because they used a name? Way to build customer loyalty!!! : : :
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Some people never learn. In today's economic climate, $helby and Ford should be kissing these guy's buttocks for spending all that moolah .

Comment

There is no way i would ever return a single piece of that car to either company. If i bought that with my hard earned cash, im definitely not going to give it back -even if it is damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
          There is no way i would ever return a single piece of that car to either company. If i bought that with my hard earned cash, im definitely not going to give it back -even if it is damaged.
          X2. I'd force them to get public about it, file court papers, then call the local news about it.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Thus the reason I say Ford Sucks.

Comment

Don't think I'll be buying any Shelbys in the immediate future.....
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

When Fred (Fine 59) and I flew out to Cal. for the open house for CJTV we rented a Shelby GT-H, one of the biggest POS I ever had the misfortune of being in.
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Something does not sound right I just looked at this site http://www.shelbyautos.com/vehicles/2010SS.asp and the whole 2010 super snake package cost 29,495. I think some one doesnt know how to shop!

Comment

Originally posted by fordman
                    Something does not sound right I just looked at this site http://www.shelbyautos.com/vehicles/2010SS.asp and the whole 2010 super snake package cost 29,495. I think some one doesnt know how to shop!
                    therein lies the problem, you can only buy the part from Shelby via FoMoCrap..... no shopping necessary...
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Buy American,ya get ####ed! See,once again at JUST HOW EASY it is ;)? Remember Children,American = GREED(and NO customer Service to back you up....). It has ALWAY'S BEEN ABOUT THE PROFIT,NOT the 'QUALITY' of the Product. I'm actually kinda suprised that there isin't a Tube of Preperation-H included :o ;D. ~J/W.

Comment

It just show me that guy's believe anything the net tells you. Instead of checking for youself.

Comment

i know from working with Harley Davidson that all anniversary models must have the parts returned to keep folks from making clones. thats my guess why the parts need to be returned.

Comment

Actually,I WILL see a Man I know who's the head of the local Ford Dealership near my 2'nd Job(Dealership's righ accross the Street...) tommorrow for 'The truth',but,I'm pretty SURE that the 'net IS correct on this one. I've actually 'heard' several similar stories. ~J/W.

Comment

The site shows a Super Snake hood for $1,099. http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.co...ke%20Hood.aspx ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X