Sneak Peak: Now With the Reveal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sneak Peak: Now With the Reveal

Thats cause you are a want to be red neck in a car.You have a pickup,put it up in the air and keep the car down.

Damn younguns,cant teach them a thing.LOL
    Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
      I don't like lower....except on a LSR car.....my chevelle is low on accident :P

Seth
      I'm with you. I like 60's and 70's body roll, it's what gives the car character My Skylark is too low as is.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

If your not scrape'n on speed bumps it's to high. :P

Funny thing is I used to hate the lowered look, due the all the lowriders in town. Sad to say, but my influences at the time made me look down on those types of people. So a lowered car basically got classified with them. But then finally I pulled my head out of my ass and realized people are people, just like cars are cars. If it looks good it is good, and don't knock it till you try it. ;)

Comment

heh....I know what you mean Alex, in the late 70s high was in for hot rods, low was in for the lowrider crowd. Things changed some time in the 80s.

although I think californians were always contrary
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Where can I get some air shocks and coil spring spaces its the 80's all over again.

Comment

Pep Boys
              "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                even if it only makes 670ish.

Only?...Seriously?....ONLY!? You guys kill me....Only applies to my Pick up that might put ONLY 220 to the wheels....Only is My Fury that might put ONLY 200 to the wheels.....Only 670ish? :

I agree.

This is what I mean about maybe you guys bein' a bit out of touch with those of us who are lucky to be able to afford 350 - 400 on the high side.

But it's OK - we love you anyways. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                  Pep Boys
                  Mine came from Parts America. $60.
                  The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                    Originally posted by Schtauffer
                    Originally posted by ls7gto
                    Dave, i don't care what everyone else thinks..I dig it. If it has a jensen tri- ax speakers and a pioneer super tuner 3 under the dash it would be 1980.
                    Hey! That's the year I wuz born!
                    Ditto!
                    '83 here. I'm noticing a trend all of a sudden...
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Auto Zone here. Works great to get the car up on the trailer w/o dragging my low hanging headers.

Dan

Originally posted by cal67ss396
                      Where can I get some air shocks and coil spring spaces its the 80's all over again.

Comment

don't forget fire extingushers on the roll bar

Comment

I love it! How about a little video clip on youtube? I'd love to hear it. I think my views on what a car should look like were set around that era, so that car just looks "right" to me. I read a lot of Car Craft and Hot Rod magazines from that period when I was a teenager. I love slot mags, and Centrelines, velocity stacks, M/T valve covers, and all that stuff.

I went on a little slot mag buying spree a while back (10 rims) and one set came with a good pair of unmounted Super Stock G/T N50-15's, and a really bald N50-15 and decent L60-15 mounted on Shelby 15x8.5 slots. Can you run an N50-15 on an 8.5" rim? Sidewall looks really pinched in to me.

I'd thought about putting them on my Dart in place of the Centrelines, and putting some slicks on the Centrelines for the track.

Comment

Working...
                          X