How 'busy' are you in life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How 'busy' are you in life?

Sunday , Up at 8:oo church at 9:30 to12: 00 home by 12:30 . back at 6:00 .Stay till 7:00 . I'm a christian that goes to a baptist church for those wondering . Monday thru Fri. work 6:oo-2:30 get home about 3:10 , 3:30 -till dark work on what ever needs fixing . Eat supper watch some t.v. go to bed at 11:00 if I haven't fallen asleep on the couch. If I fall asleep on the couch( I get left there because nobody can get me up!) I usually wake up after 2-3 hrs. then go to bed . Sat work on my stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
      I am with Phil on the sleep thing.... it's totally over rated...

The more you sleep the more your body wants it... I do between 4-6 hrs at night and 1.5 hr nap every day... The nap is optional...

Keith
      Naps are awesome ! It should be implemented into the day by everyone. The Countries that do shut down each day for a nap really have thier priorities in order ...

Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy
        Originally posted by KeithTurk
        I am with Phil on the sleep thing.... it's totally over rated...

The more you sleep the more your body wants it... I do between 4-6 hrs at night and 1.5 hr nap every day... The nap is optional...

Keith
        Naps are awesome ! It should be implemented into the day by everyone. The Countries that do shut down each day for a nap really have thier priorities in order ...

Tommy
        Yup........do the power nap thing at rest stops
        They do wonders........ ;D

Comment

Up at 6:00, basically fall out of bed into the truck, to work at 7:00, work until 6pm ( those stupid planes won't make themselves ya' know) home by 7pm, usually eat on the way home, and do what I want until about 12am then start vicious cycle over again.

Comment

Up by 5 get a cup of life.get to work by 6 back home 4-8 pm 6 days a week.
            not to busy

Comment

i wake up at 5:00 am
              out the front door at 5:20
              get to work at 6:00
              get off at 6:00 pm get home 6:30ish
              eat hang out with fam and kids put kids to bed at 800-830
              Go outside work on stuff till 930-1000
              Go inside hang out with wife till 1100-1200

i do this 6 days a week and i stand duty once a week (cant leave the ship i have to spend the night)

Comment

More lazy then busy, but I'm still busy.
                Cognizant Dissident

Comment

I take that back. I'm more unmotivated then busy.
                  Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Whats this 8 hour day Stuff ? I usually work 12-14 hrs a day, but only work 4 days aweek, sometimes only
                    2 or 3 days. Deliver in 5 states, but work in the whare house during the winter some days.

The week days are for makin Money, the Weekends for Spending it.

Comment

Still got a little time to play around here!! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Navychief
                        i wake up at 5:00 am
                        out the front door at 5:20
                        get to work at 6:00
                        get off at 6:00 pm get home 6:30ish
                        eat hang out with fam and kids put kids to bed at 800-830
                        Go outside work on stuff till 930-1000
                        Go inside hang out with wife till 1100-1200

i do this 6 days a week and i stand duty once a week (cant leave the ship i have to spend the night)
                        ... that many work hours doesn't sound like any navy chief i knew of ;D

Comment

M-F routine:

Up at 4:15 and in the lab at 5AM
                          Leave work between 1PM and 5PM usually getting 50 hours a week.
                          Get home, check e-mails surf the net.
                          Cook dinner
                          Make it into the garage for a bit of cleaning/wrenching/staring into space
                          In bed between 9PM and 12AM. Insomnia owns me sometimes.

Weekends, it's a crapshoot. Depends on if/when/how hard I party. The partying is starting to cease as we just had our 1st son 5 weeks ago.

Comment

When I go to the ranch in TX I'm a little busier. Get up about an Hour before sun up. Go find a blind to sit in. Wait for Bambi until about an hour after sun up. Go eat breakfast. Work in the shop until 12:30. Eat lunch. Work until an hour before dark. Go find another blind. Wait for Bambi again until dark. Go back to the shop and finish up. Eat dinner. Watch a movie. go to bed.

And yes, the hunting is part of my job.
                            Cognizant Dissident

Comment

I work about 75 Hours a week. Road Warrior- 60,000 miles a year, 3 States, 1100 customers, and 9 employees. I work on average 6 days a week. It sucks, but hard work pays off. I am young enough that I hope to not be working long hours when I get a little older. Save, Save, Save. I am happily married and have been for 9 years. My wife is very understanding and appreciates the work.

The trick is...

When you go on vacation... GO ON VACATION!!!

Do something you love, like Maxton or the Year One Experience or Power Tour.
                              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
                              X