Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big BS thanks.........

To Buickguy, Sharpstick, hoofhearted & smack for stepping forward
    and helping me out with the '55 Chevy out in Oregon.

Aaron's dad (Buickguy) was gonna eye ball the car for me.......got to talk with
    him on the phone and what a great guy.
    MikeSharptick turned me onto a car shipper........but alas the dude crawfished on me the
    last minute.
    Took his listing off of racingjunk and that was that...go figure.

Got another lead yesterday on Craig's List Detroit........and contacted Seth (thanks to std/Dave)

Hell, he's there tonite snappin pics and has 'em to me pronto.
    Get to talk on the phone for awhile with him.......he'll have to tell you what else
    he ran onto while there........the guy's an animal when it comes to chasin down parts and
    cars.
    Told him about a set of 409 valve covers in the same area and guy won't ship 'em.....Seth
    says hell give me the info I'll go pick 'em up for you.

Anyway.......thanks to all for helpin me bird dog this stuff.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Re: Big BS thanks.........

BS'ers are good guys!! we all seem to try to help
    each other all we can :D :D :D thats a cool deal Thom :D
    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

What a coincidence, Monk! I've been talking to Seth (and John - Milner) recently in Detroit as they checked out a project for me from Craigslist. Great guys! I'm sure Dave deserves praise as well since he's undoubtedly in on it as well. If our project comes to fruition, an appropriate thread will be started to chart the progress. Thanks, guys!
      President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Helping other fellow hot rodders with their projects,can be just as fun as doing your own.And its not as expensive either :D

Comment

Isn't that what this site is all about helping like minded people keep the older awesome stuff alive and have some fun in the process of doing so ?
          There are no substiutes for cubic inches[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crazyjohn
            Isn't that what this site is all about helping like minded people keep the older awesome stuff alive and have some fun in the process of doing so ?
            Exactly.......

Car guys doing stuff for car guys (and gals)

All I can say is I hope to pay it forward someday if any of you guys
            are needin some help in the areas I travel.
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I am glad to help.....I love this stuff.

Besides....about a year ago a certain BS owner found, inspected, and picked up my Chevelle for me. Then he let me stay at his home and fix the car in his driveway. I am just paying it forward. It has been a great getting to meet and get to know all of you.

Seth
              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

;D

Comment

Working...
                X