Just a nice day in the shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a nice day in the shop

It's raining, nothing else going on, in the shop modifying some fittings. Rather peaceful here just now. That's all.

Wife's hot rod chillin', waiting for a sunny Saturday.

Re: Just a nice day in the shop

Now that we all know you can post a pic. Post more. More details on the wifes toy.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

In Marriage the HUSBAND IS the Wife's TOY :o ;D!! ~J/W.

Comment

cool pics :D
        COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

It's the standard Kelly drag pack ;D 351C with 2V heads, about 400 HP. Runs normally in the 7.80s here (1/8 mile) , has run as fast as 7.53 near sea level. 750DP on a Funnelweb intake, C4, 3500 stall, 4.56 gear, 8 point bar.

Needs more stall and better heads. Had a fuel issue last week, hope I got that cured. We'll find out this Friday for sure. Might be air freighting in a pump too - bracket finals in 3 weeks. Car ran 7.87, then 7.90, 7.95, then 8 - she dialed 8 for first round, it ran 8.06 spitting and barfing and we put it on the trailer. I'll be in the big dog house if it's not working on Friday. Changed the filter, checked the pump output (90 gl/hour), changed the gauge at the carb - it's running 6.5 psi dead on so we'll see.

Have to shuttle cars to the track this week, her trailer is being made into a float for the Merkel homecoming parade this Friday (9/18). I'll post a pic of that later.

Comment

Working...
          X