ADIRONDACK NATS pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADIRONDACK NATS pics...

we rolled in early friday ;D here are several pics i took at the nats friday and saturday...i rained pretty much all day saturday...so we left late afternoon...sorry about most pics as i took them riding shotgun...a bit of street action friday nite (read: burnouts!) ;D ;D
    local police were cool with it as they only started to cruise around 10...then i died down and came around again around midnight... ;D

all in all it was pretty cool despite the rain-plus i like the feeling of the needle in my arm!!

as most of you know, i can't post a pic if my life depended on it, :so,i uploaded them to PB...files are HUGE..damn near took me half an hour...i noticed that they are not in order...so it kinda messes things up though..my wife noticed tha most if not all pics are GM (she IS getting good :D )...so i am sorry about that, it subliminal.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

al
    "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Re: ADIRONDACK NATS pics...

Like it..like it ;D

Comment

rat rods are so over .........

Comment

nice color
        is black a color ?

Comment

Not sure there is anything there that could be called a "rat rod"

I like this one

Comment

the chev pick up with schtacks

Comment

I LIKE THIS STREET ROD

Comment

This looks like a good spot to hold it WOT ;D. Thanks for sharing.
                Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

yeah i'm not into Rat Rods either...but it sure got a lot of attention...

black may not be a color...but that baby is BAD...as in 7.90s bad...with twin 1050s....too bad the tires were too big out back ;)...and owner didnt drive it...pussy

the cars packed on the grounds of ol' Fort Henry...so good pics were hard to take...

next year..three days on the main drag....motel is already payed!!hopefully i will have found a decent chassis to drop my 509 in....
                  "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

is that the park up on the hill ?
                    my buddy used to own the nassau motel on rt 9 s , he was in a business assoc that sponsored a car show , I think pre adirondack nationals
                    it was spring of 90 and the weather was cold and the show sucked
                    but , we got blasted down by the very cold lake and talked to some big girls and still went home empty handed
                    did not feel like to going to lake george again ...
                    plus danny sold the motel , did not do good with it
                    to do good in lake george , you have to be on the left side of the I87 ramp
                    he was on the right

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                      the chev pick up with schtacks
                      just because it is in primer don't make it a rat some of us can not afford paint right away

Comment

the ZEE'D frame .... believe me , I love primered cars if they don't suck
                        that truck has a ratty style to it ...............

Comment

Not bad - thanks!
                          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I was only there with my car on Thursday night. Traffic is so thick on friday and sat night it sucks with a 4 spd. Thought about taking the truck over but a few people wanted to go so no room. The law is not as bad on Wed and Thurs. nights, all we saw getting pulled over were Toyotas. Went back on Saturday and took a few hundred pics at the show. I will post them later. I would like to get a room and stay there next year. I always drive over each night because it's only a half hour away for me.

I saw Anthony's Monte Carlo at the show but I didn't run into him anywhere.

There was a helicopter circling the lake near the beach late Saturday afternoon. Turns out a guy took a rental boat out and drown. He was the son of the guy that owned the Ethan Allen tour boat that capsized and killed a bunch of senior citizens in 2005.

Comment

Andy.I was calling out to you Thursday night.I saw you crusing the Falcon you actually stopped right in front of me to
                              let a guy cross the street but started to move again before I could get over to the window. I didnt see you again all weekend.I did see your friends with the red Galaxy.We were at our usual spot on the wall in front of the park.
                              Did you see my stupid freind with the big ass siver Chevy pick up? He was up and down the strip all night making sparks
                              with the plate welded to the bottom. Im going to post some pictures later.

The truck is the one on the second page of nosnerds album with the Impala dash. Im not gonna tell my friend I saw the picture because his head is gonna get bigger than it already is ;D.

Comment

Working...
                              X