Ultimate Aero Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Aero Car

Just Found This On MSN, Just Thought I'd Share...A Beast Indeed...Better Be For The Price Tag...

What You Guys Think?...Its Street Legal Too...

Re: Ultimate Aero Car

I know the guy who drove it to the record. He said the car is pretty much a rickety kit car and the "top speed effort" was fraught with a comedy of errors... they finally clocked a big number, but the car is far from the production quality of cars like the Veyron, McLaren F1, etc.

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
      I know the guy who drove it to the record. He said the car is pretty much a rickety kit car and the "top speed effort" was fraught with a comedy of errors... they finally clocked a big number, but the car is far from the production quality of cars like the Veyron, McLaren F1, etc.
      Quality aside, it will still sell. There's aall kinds of people that would buy it just for the bragging rights.

Comment

yea, what is that, like the 5th "worlds fastest car"? those are such vague terms. That aside, i want one. not gunna pay for it. Original Cobras are pretty rickety but i want one of those too. as im sure everyone does.

Lets just hope the second edition isnt so duct-tape

Comment

"...the Ultimate Aero demands your respect and attention if you would like to remain vertical..."

What a statement. I would have thought that goes without saying for anything going near that fast. I know the Aero is only $600,000 compared to the Bugatti's $1.? million, but it has a long way to go to look nearly as good as the Bugatti.

I'll wait and save a little more to get the Bugatti :.

Comment

At $600,000 its already bragging.

I'll bet Keiths Camaro will pass him on the Salt!!!

Comment

"Like a well-funded brewery, the SSC's power is always on tap."

Love that line!

Comment

Working...
              X