Need help with video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with video

I have a video of the Buzz Bomb start up but Photobucket won't download it because it needs the vid to be less than 300 MB. Now what do I do?

I know - I'm an idiot........

Dan

Re: Need help with video

Idk, don't mac's automatically fix things like that? They are picture/video computers of choice right?
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

'Tain't the Mac - it's lameo Photobucket. The Mac was happy to swallow the whole deal.

Dan

Comment

You need to find some setting on the Mac that will save the file as a smaller file size. There are lots of ways to save a video and lots of file types, and each file type can have a bunch of different settings. There are these neat things called "codecs" that are the little subprogram that does the actual video encoding, and they are a royal pain in the ass (especially for windows computers).

Anyways...the trick is to use whatever video program you have on your computer to save the file as a video format that takes up less room. It might be mp4 or it might be something else. I don't know enough about macs to recommend one...you may need to experiment.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
        X