• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stories that make you go WTF?

Criminally Insane? Check
    Convicted of Murder? Check
    Trip to the County Fair? Check

Get breaking news and the latest headlines on business, entertainment, politics, world news, tech, sports, videos and much more from AOL
    Escaped on a technicality.

Re: Stories that make you go WTF?

thats what I thought...WTF?
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Yep, you nailed that one
      WTF?! :o
      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

We can thank the bleeding heart morons who run Washington State's incarceration system for this screwup.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

And I thought WI had some screwed up things going on in it's "Correctional" system. WTF just does not beging to cover this. Heads should roll for it.
          Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

That is definitely a nutty story, doesn't surprise me that it is here lol. Did you see that story of the mother who found her son that she gave up for adoption and then raped him????? WTF to that one too

Comment

This one riled me, a lifestyle that predates the dark ages ? >
              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...HREE-days.html

Comment

This oughta be the most fun I've had on the Ferris Wheel. Jesus...WTF is wrong with this state?
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                  This oughta be the most fun I've had on the Ferris Wheel. Jesus...WTF is wrong with this state?
                  A lifetime would not be enough time for me to list it all out.... :
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Memphis
                    That is definitely a nutty story, doesn't surprise me that it is here lol. Did you see that story of the mother who found her son that she gave up for adoption and then raped him????? WTF to that one too

I had to go look this up as I thought you had typed it wrong. Nope, you had it right. What a sick, sick world we live in.
                    With a population of more than 1.3billion people, India is the second most populous country in the world. In 2017, the economy was the world’s sixth largest by GDP. It achieved independent in 1947 thanks in large part to the nonviolent resistance movement championed by Mahatma Gandhi. A is a nuclear weapons state and has long had conflict with its neighbor Pakistan.

Nik

Comment

That one is definately another WTF moment. :o

Comment

Get breaking news and the latest headlines on business, entertainment, politics, world news, tech, sports, videos and much more from AOL

The conclusion makes you go WTF almost as much. The same dude apparently escaped/walked away from a "Day Trip" in 1991.

Comment

Wait, when does metally insane leave jail ???
                          Original Carjunkie TV Member

Comment

He's in a "hospital" and this is part of his "rehabilitation".

Jasus.

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Just a musing...

I arrive in Washington State January 1993...just in time for the Inaugural Day Storm, where the awning of the house, as well as numerous Douglas Firs, were destroyed.

I left the first time in July, 1999. In thanks, I was given an image of Brandi Chastain falling to her knees in a sports bra and shorts during the World Finals.

I returned in July, 2005. Not ten minutes after getting my hotel room in Tacoma and settling down, I turned on the television to the news and was rewarded with what I simply refer to as "The Enumclaw Incident". :o

hmm...I wonder what blessing I will recieve when I leave this time?
                              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                              X