Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Been too long since I pulled an all nighter

Originally posted by squirrel
    It has a 200 CI 4 banger, 40 hp, updraft Zenith carb, manual timing control...you know...stock
    Man I can hear that motor chuffing away now. Just like my tractor. They have a sound all their own. Neat that he's keeping the 'banger in there. Even cooler if he can find some vintage speed parts for it.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Ya we checked it out last year, seems we end up going up there almost every time it's going on. Except this year, we won't be going up until the end of October. Definitely a lot of cool rides, they all meet at the K-Mart in ShowLow and then cruise to a golf coarse in Pine Top.

Comment

We have racers at Maxton running the old four bangers. The Riley head is being reproduced as well as quite a bit of other stuff. If he's interested I can ask around and get contacts for sources.

Dan

Comment

Love the simple Black-n-Yellow scheme. And,yes Dan,the World NEEDS MORE Inliners. Nice work Kiddies ;D! ~J/W.

Comment

very very cool car i dig it
            the old guy i bought my 47 from has the intake for one of thoses with twin up draft zeinth's said it was from a boat it is hanging on his wall i will have to ask if he wants to lose it

Comment

wow, that would be great!

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                Jim you've got it all farked up.

Your kids go off to college and have the all nighters. You stay home and drink prune juice and go to bed when the sun sets.

(although that is a bitchin' coupe...nicely done)

Brian
                Brian you on the wrong end of this time scale. Now that the kids are gone, we get to do all-nighters again.

Comment

Working...
                X