Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RED - GREEN One of the funniest things to ever come out of Canada .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED - GREEN One of the funniest things to ever come out of Canada .

4 wheel drive

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

coffee maker

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

changing oil

sigpic

Re: RED - GREEN One of the funniest things to ever come out of Canada .

Can't forget Harold!
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I thought Red was the Canadian engineering brain trust, kinda like Dean Kamen (SP) inventor of the Segway (if I have his name right). I don't think Dean wears suspenders. Of any color.

Dan

Comment

I've known about Red Green for a coupla years...incidentally, my now-18 year old was the one whom informed me of his hilarity(check this one out, Dad!).

Comment

welcome to possum lodge - if you can't fix it with duct tape it ain't worth fixin

Comment

I can't believe this one wasn't at the top of the list, being as this IS BangShift.com!

I can almost see the boys "de-installing the muffler".....ROFL

Comment

how bout red peters ? good dirty stuff

Comment

Ahhh, the duct tape guy ....
                Very funny !!
                :D

Comment

I checked out a bunch of his Junk...... Some of those repairs were pretty ahhhh ( last time to use that word eh... ) Interesting...

K

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
                    I can't believe this one wasn't at the top of the list, being as this IS BangShift.com!

I can almost see the boys "de-installing the muffler".....ROFL
                    An all time favorite.

Comment

Red Green was on a small community channel in Hamilton, Ontario for two years I think, then got cancelled. It didn't really catch on until he took the show to PBS, and the Americans thought it was funny as hell. Last episode was done a few years ago.

cheers
                      Ed N.
                      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                        how bout red peters ? good dirty stuff
                        Red's a local. He lives in Milton, Ma.

Hilarious stuff and dirty as a mo fo.

Brian
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Some one else has heard of Red Peters? Love the song "Come Stains"

Comment

Iam a man I can change if I have too I guess ;D Red Green is a funny show have watched it for years. Having about 5 PBS stations may have something to do with it ???

Comment

me and my dad use to watch it on PBS all the time. funny as hell. is the oil change one where he beat the car off the engine just to find three drops of oil left in it? how about the one where he did paint and body work. or the one where he put window air in the van....

if the women dont find ya handsom, they sure better find ya handy

Comment

Working...
                              X