Hey Chad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Chad!

2 points of note in regards to your photo gallery for the final night of Drag Week.

1) "He ain't pretty, but he's the best-dressed......"......never use the word "pretty" in reference to me, Reynolds....LMAO...yes, I IS an ugly sumbitch! Now I need a white T......

2) "Gibson Custom Shop"........last time I checked, Gibson doesn't make Stratocasters(that would be Fender).

;D

Just bustin' yer chops, you did a BANG-up job on the coverage....I still chuckle about your commentary to the guy in the green first-gen Monte(you f*@!ing WON, dude!).

Smoke

Re: Hey Chad!

Are they really Fenders? I didn't look, but was told they were Gibson's.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

It looks like you are right. I looked at another photo and zoomed in. It looks like the Fender logo, but it is a Starcaster which I can't find on their site.

Sorry.

Comment

100% positive, man....I've played Fenders for too many years not to know.

Look at the headstocks...Larson's is definitely a Fender...the Squier is the lower-priced alternative, like Epiphone is to Gibson(Doc's "starcaster" falls under that category).

Was good to meet you, even if only momentarily.

Comment

I'm scared you know.... but it was good to meet you....

K

Comment

Thanks for the correction dude.

It was good meeting all the BSers on Drag Week. I just wish I had time to sit around and drink beer with all of you. Unfortunately, I was online within 30 minutes of leaving the track every day in order to get content up. I would suggest we bring Bruab next year, but you know how much trouble he can be. Maybe the doc can up his medication so we can live with him. ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
              I'm scared you know.... but it was good to meet you....

K
              Keith, they were on display at the Gear Vendor's trailer for everyone to see on Friday(I tend to notice things that others don't....powers of observation and all that junk).

Beer.....Chad, I was driving, so unfortunately I couldn't(when it's your livelihood, you tend to be more paranoid).

However, SpeedJunkee did take your old man up on the offer and emptied a bottle of Corona...I thought you guys were on a Pacifico kick?

Hey..this is MY thread...it can go whereever I/we want it to...LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                I would suggest we bring Bruab next year, but you know how much trouble he can be. Maybe the doc can up his medication so we can live with him. ;D ;D ;D
                Great! Now all you need for Bruab is some diapers and air fresheners....

HA!

Comment

Did someone say Gibson Custom Shop Edition??

Here's mine.

Comment

Fenders !

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!

Beer.....Chad, I was driving, so unfortunately I couldn't(when it's your livelihood, you tend to be more paranoid).

However, SpeedJunkee did take your old man up on the offer and emptied a bottle of Corona...I thought you guys were on a Pacifico kick?

Hey..this is MY thread...it can go whereever I/we want it to...LMAO
                      I did take Chads dad up on a beer offering. I have to say it was one of the best Coronas I have had in awhile, then again almost any free beer is the best! ;D

Drag week was one of the best events I have been to this year, everyone there was some of the coolest people I have met.

Comment

Thanks for the correction dude.

It was good meeting all the BSers on Drag Week. I just wish I had time to sit around and drink beer with all of you. Unfortunately, I was online within 30 minutes of leaving the track every day in order to get content up. I would suggest we bring Bruab next year, but you know how much trouble he can be. Maybe the doc can up his medication so we can live with him. ;D ;D ;D
                        I could go. I have no problem talking peoples' ears off til they walk away from me. Ask anyone. Since I don't drink, I will still be able to get to the hotel at the end of the night. I'm only irritable early in the morning without my three doses of caffeine. That way you hiding out in the room and posting up pics, being totally unsociable.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I would suggest we bring Bruab next year, but you know how much trouble he can be. Maybe the doc can up his medication so we can live with him. ;D ;D ;D

Turns out my doc was not supposed to be giving me a 'script for horse tranquilizers.

We're already establishing our plan of editorial attack for the 2010 running of the event.

Brian
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes

Turns out my doc was not supposed to be giving me a 'script for horse tranquilizers.

We're already establishing our plan of editorial attack for the 2010 running of the event.

Brian
                            Chad will not be able to take pictures from my truck next year, I am going to participate with the cougar. Sorry, Chad the cougar has power windows, power locks, and carpet, but it does have a sun roof!! That would be hilarious seeing Chad or Brian sticking out of the top of it snapping photo's.

Making a list of todo things to get it ready.

1st thing is finish trim in dining room.
                            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

By "establishing" our plan, Bruab means we are trying to figure out how to get lightning fast internet on the road, in a vehicle that will haul enough beer for a week, so that we can upload while driving in order for maximum beer drinking to happen once we get to the hotel.

Comment

Working...
                              X