I pulled the trigger on a New Storage/Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pulled the trigger on a New Storage/Shop

With all the talk of Keith and his building, this really doesn't compare but I've dreamed of one for quite a while. I've been watching these be built for a few months and I thought they would be nice. The place I stored my trailer at was out doors and they raised the rent. The place I keep the car and a few other things(O K a lot of other things) raised the rent. I've been around with the owner about getting the roof fixed but I guess just raising the rent was enough for him.

The new place has electric(120V & 240V), a bath room, is insulated and brand new so it shouldn't leak. It is 25'W X 60'D (the old one was 12'W X 40'D). It is substantially more expensive but I will be able to keep the trailer inside as well as having all my "Stuff" in one place. It also provides me a place to work on the cars. Now the wife can find a place she likes and I won't even care if it has a garage or a flat driveway(Crucial elements in my vote decision).

I am stoked.

I tried to post some pix but it keeps telling me the upload folder is full/contact the administrator.
    Rich

sigpic

Re: I pulled the trigger on a New Storage/Shop

Sounds cool, post some pics. I'm trying to convince my other half to let me buy an old shop a few blocks from us so I can store all my junk there. Glad to see someone is living the dream. LOL

Nik

Comment

Very cool... my little shop out back is just a tick to small... or I've got storage issues... your 25 X 60 would be Just about right... never had the luxury of storing the Trailer inside... but that's a Great deal... shoot I'd work out of it... just so I knew the race car stuff would be at the track when I needed it...

K

Comment

Here's my little ole shop. 40x50 well insulated, heat and AC. Got a little crowded with all the toys so I just got through adding a 24x50 lean to on the side of it to park some stuff under to keep out of the west texas sun. Dont have to worry about rain around here. This pic only shows half of the lean to finished but its all done now.

Comment

Nice little ole shop and the lean to sure helps, I bet.

Comment

Tried again to upload some pix but it says the upload folder is full/contact administrator. Anybody have an idea how to solve this or clear out the upload folder? TIA

Here's a link to another place I visit with some pix.

Rich

sigpic

Comment

That's great, always can use more space ;D congrats.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
              X