A few rides of mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few rides of mine

This pic is of a factory 86 5.0 T-Bird ,added a roller block, headers,X pipe,flowmasters,Eldebrock intake,Holley 650,C4 trans,Eibach Sport Springs,Konis,it was like handling on rails,The Mustang is a 90 LX 5.0 with the same engine,5 spd and stock coils.

This is a pic of my high school ride,I was working and my payment was $100 month,80 Pinto Rallye ,factory sunroof,factorytach, Mustang interior,all glass hatch,factory aluminum wheels.

This is just my Dodge,pics are from a couple of shows,truck was finished earlier that year by me and my X Father in law.
    Had this truck since early '95 and I still have it.

Re: A few rides of mine

neeto!

My neighbor had that Pinto, red with the Rallye thing on the side...went to all this work to swap a little V6 in it to replace the 4 banger, then soon after it got T boned.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

the 4 probably had more power

Comment

Thats funny, I lost mine when a guy in a Duster crossed the highway in front of me while going about 60, and I T-boned him.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
          the 4 probably had more power
          The 2300 would rev to 6200 and would pull pretty hard, run with stock V-8s

Comment

i miss the gremlin i had as a teenager. 1976 gremlin x , it was bright orange with white stripes.
            when the factory 258 cam wore to be completely round, my neighbor helped me put a 401 in it. That thing would leave the prettiest set of blackmarks you ever saw.

too bad it was so freakin ugly. i sold it for 65 bucks when i bought my first mustang.

i miss it. it was tough, i kept tryin to kill it, but it just wouldn't die.
            when in doubt,.. throttle out

Comment

Working...
            X