Fast 79 De Ville from Denmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast 79 De Ville from Denmark

;D ;D.Seen here in Malm? in sweden some weeks ago ;D.Big and fast..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Fast 79 De Ville from Denmark

Probably put a Painless wiring harness in it. ;)

Comment

I must have it ;D :o!! But I did notice that it DIDIN'T have a power Sunroof ;D! Still,that's what I want my '70 Sedan-D'Ville to be when it's finished:-Flat Hood. 500-plus(??)ci. Cadillac Engine w/Pro-Charger. Orig. Column Shifter. Origional Fender Skirts. And fast. And streetable ;)! ~J/W-OO6.

Comment

Hahaha, no sunroof. Well, he may have been concerned about structural rigidity. Anyway, I love the speed limit sign of 410 km/h... :D
        President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

My uncle had the exact same one when I was a teenager. Loved to drive that car.

Comment

what is that in MPH? it runs good!
            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

That car was originally built by Shawn Gilbert in Ohio. Started with a 500 Cadillac. He then went to a 540 BBC. That is one clean car. Very well done. Full interior in excellent shape. He was on one of those Pinks All-out for a few seconds awhile back. I think it has an even larger BBC and nitrous now and has dipped into the 8's IIRC.

Gilbert has another Cadillac and is going turbo LSx motor this time.

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman71
                what is that in MPH? it runs good!
                The first vid shows 196 km/t.Just divide by 1,6.and you have 122,5 mph.

Comment

It came from Ohio? Thats not far from NY,Maybe it is my uncles old car.

Comment

Working...
                  X