Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Beyonce video everyone is talking about ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beyonce video everyone is talking about ..

This guy says it is fact better

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    sigpic

Re: The Beyonce video everyone is talking about ..

My dad tells me when I was still in diapers I used to stand in front of the TV, and whenever Gina Lollobrigida came on I would start making these "ooo,ooo" noises and trying to touch her boobs.
    Dad found it funny, Mom - not so much.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
      My dad tells me when I was still in diapers I used to stand in front of the TV, and whenever Gina Lollobrigida came on I would start making these "ooo,ooo" noises and trying to touch her boobs.
      <--- still makes those noises when I see her in old movies ( they were talkies too then right !! )
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
        My oldest son (when he was in diapers) was the same way back when Britney Spears was something nice to look at. When she came on he would go up to the TV and try to kiss her, but he couldn't reach that high so ended up kissing her on the boob every time.

Comment

Working...
        X