Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'73 Chrysler Newport involved in horrible accident...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '73 Chrysler Newport involved in horrible accident...

....apparently with a Surburban.

Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Re: '73 Chrysler Newport involved in horrible accident...

Admit it,you WANT IT. BAD ;D. One of the more brutal looking(I.E. "Buisness-like"....)Chryslers. After 74,it was kinda "eh" :P. ~J/W-OO6.

Comment

After '73 it all went down hill.
      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

looks like a La Baron was raped by a Jeep to me
        terry

Comment

!i stumbed over that very same car some time back on another thread we had going about those types of cars...I love it
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Yes, that thing is bad ass.

One trar that I want!

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I would prefer something more sportier.

Comment

That looks to be from the 4-Wheel & Off-Road Jamboree @the fairgrounds, circa-1980's.....am I far off, Jeff?

While I can appreciate the concept(it's a "Disco" 'vette...at least it wasn't one of the first or second-gen bodies), that thing is nothing but a "show horse"....first good bump or bog run would've busted that body to pieces.

Sure-fire way to induce projectile vomiting amongst the Bloomington Gold sissies...LMAO

Comment

I like Trars. I'm kinda particular, but I like them. This one is killer. The big Mopar looks right with mud tires. I'd drive it.
                  "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Back about 10 years ago i derbied a newport just like that, they had the weakest front end of any car i ever ran, I built a furd elite that same year and my little bro kicked ass with it that year, the next year we both ran it bro trashed the radiator so i ran it in my heat with no water and still took 2nd place with it out of 10 cars.

Comment

I have an 87 suburban, the body is kind of ratty, the chassis is nice....what should I put on it?

87 caprice?

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

There's a trar here I've been meaning to get a picture of. It's a legend around these parts. It's a fullsized '72-73 Buick Wagon with woodgrain sides sitting on a Suburban frame with quite a bit of lift and 35" or 36" tires. It hasn't moved in years, so it's a landmark for when you give directions to someone.

Comment

Oh man, we need to see that.
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

There's one in Port Orchard up here, it's a 74-ish Country Squire...the BIG one...puke green with really crappy woodgrain, homebuilt luggage rack and Armegeddon push bumper, with zoomies, sitting on at least 44-in Super Swampers. If I see it I'll make a feature out of it in seconds.
                            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                            X