Do you like 32 Fords with Hemi Motors ? Even if you don't look at this car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like 32 Fords with Hemi Motors ? Even if you don't look at this car

Seen at Good Guys this weekend , wow ..Its just incredible ..Easy $350,000 .00 car Heck, I might be off by a long ways

sigpic

Re: Do you like 32 Fords with Hemi Motors ? Even if you don't look at this car

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I like it, not everything..but it all works....I met a guy back in Pennsylvania that has a nice 32 highboy with a Chrysler Hemi....super cool car...
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

prefer a 64 hemi , but that is nice

Comment

It's OK, I do prefer full fendered ones, but the engine looks right at home there
            Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

The only hemi for an A say Ardun on them
              Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

I can't see that car costing much over $50k muchless $350k to build? Is it a custom aluminum body? Is the entire engine made from pure billet? Good looking yes, exciting... not really to me. Nothing terribly creative or interestingly engineered going on there.
                Central TEXAS Sleeper
                USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

10k frame, 20k body, 15k motor... 50k? even if you owned the machine shop, and the metalworking tools there's more then 50k in parts. the quality on that car screams years in building, and buckets of money.... 350k easy.
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Looks very well done, although the style is a bit confusing....might be a circle track car (nerf bars), or a drag car (engine) or a land speed car (tall skinny wheels/tires).

Maybe it's a trendsetter?
                    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Pinkees rod shop built it , and the pics do not capture the quality of the build ..

I could not begin to guess how many hours there is in little details, the car is flat out awesome .

It may easy surpass 350k .. It will make every major magazine and win every major award there is to win
                      sigpic

Comment

I do like Hemis in duece Fords. That one isn't tripping my trigger. Wheels, stance aren't doing it for me. I'm not going to say that it's not a quality build since I can't tell from the pics. I do like that color.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I think it's awesome.
                          Great paint, and bodywork details.
                          The engine is badass.
                          The wheels are terrific - what make?
                          I'd love to spend some quality time behind the wheel of this Ford.
                          Killer package, IMO.
                          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
                            I can't see that car costing much over $50k muchless $350k to build? Is it a custom aluminum body? Is the entire engine made from pure billet? Good looking yes, exciting... not really to me. Nothing terribly creative or interestingly engineered going on there.
                            If you can build me that car for less than $50K, I'll take three!!

A friend has two Brizio built 32s. Each were over $325K. No radio, no air, just very basic well built and detailed cars.

Comment

I've seen much lower quality (cost) builds that have a better overall design...which is important to me....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
                              X