Who is going to SEMA ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who is going to SEMA ?

I got another email congratulating me for finishing the questionaire and follow up survey. I'm trying to swing the $$$ to go. The family, especially Mom, is not happy that I'd rather be a gearhead than come up and see them for my birthday. I still hold out hope they'll realize I am one, but I'm not holding my breath.

Dear Scott

As you know, you were chosen to participate in SEMA?s Enthusiast Research Program. Because you have completed the preshow survey, you have officially been selected as one of this year?s participants! Congratulations, and thank you for your interest in the program.

As a reminder, the program will take place on Wednesday, November 4th at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The Show opens on Tuesday, but you will not be allowed to enter the Show as you will not yet have your badge. We will be meeting between 8 am and 8:30 am that day, and the program will wrap up around 7 pm. If you have not yet made travel arrangements, you may want to look at the travel information provided on the SEMA Show website http://www.semashow.com/main/main.aspx?id=70036. Remember, you are responsible for your travel arrangements and expenses. More information on the program will follow in the next couple of weeks. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. See you in Vegas!

Regards,

Megan

Megan McKernan

Market Research Special Projects Manager

SEMA
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

If they try to sell you a time share, don't buy! :D
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I made it in 06,07 but missed last year. I am registered for this year though so if I don't have to travel for my 'day' job, I'll be out there for a couple of days. As dieselgeek suggested, there are a lot of things that may be boring to many (a whole floor of just rims and tires) but the big shops and manufacturers usually break out their latest high end rods/ builds here so it's a good place to get ideas for customizing your own ride. I really like seeing the talent that goes into some of the high dollar cars and I've gotten some cool ideas off of cars without having to spend the $500k + to have the car built originally. Checking out a scratch built chassis made from sheet metal by Troy's team at Rad Rides, in person, is pretty awe inspiring.

One of these years I do want to make it to PRI though.
        Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

but , you can always leave and have some wild times in las vegas , I always did

Comment

Working...
          X