Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen this Ferd truck on ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen this Ferd truck on ebay?

Ya gotta read the "Questions from other members". My favorite is remark is "great looking $500.00 truck you got there".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...97#description

Re: Has anyone seen this Ferd truck on ebay?

that guy must have the best drugs in the world ;D

Comment

That guy is nuts. Not even in my wildest dreams would I ever dream of that truck being worth that kind of price. If he dropped two zeros off of the price I still do not know if he would get any bids.
      1964 Chevelle
      Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
      LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Doing drugs+watching Barrett Jackson auction=stupid ebay listing. He's going to pay 80 bucks to look like an idiot.

Comment

E-Bay is the free market at its best, its worth only what someone will pay.
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

damn..

If anyone want in on a killer deal i have one for 100k lmao!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 71SC/360
              Ya gotta read the "Questions from other members". My favorite is remark is "great looking $500.00 truck you got there".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...97#description
              My favorite is "Do they have CRACK out there in Minnesota???? If they do, I think you and your seller friend found a stash of it under the seat of this thing and had a party when you listed this". I think that pretty much sums it up... 8)

Comment

Do you think the Land Comes with it. I want to watch this one on my watch list. it will probally sell and the rest of us will be sitting here all F'd up.

I have a Kia I will let go for $800,000, Really! It's the first Kia to complete a whole season of LSR. I'll even Drive it too your place and Walk home.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordplay0621
                  Do you think the Land Comes with it. I want to watch this one on my watch list. it will probally sell and the rest of us will be sitting here all F'd up.

I have a Kia I will let go for $800,000, Really! It's the first Kia to complete a whole season of LSR. I'll even Drive it too your place and Walk home.
                  Give me 5% of that and I'll carry you home on my back! ;D

Comment

Wow!! I thought the holy grail didn't exist but it seems it was taken by the vikings to the new world
                    only to be found by an unscroupulous moron! This must mean that the Twister Mustangs must be worth
                    about $5m cause they were promo cars too! Maybe if it is such a piece of sh#* I mean history he should
                    run it through RM or Barrett Jackson to obtain its optimal value! ;D (it was hard to type that last part with a straight face)

Comment

Aren't delusional people interesting?
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

If he gets half of what he's asking I'm gonna let him sell my car!! Any one looking for a one off street legal 10 second small block 83 Camaro with an American flag on the hood? ;D ;D ;D

Comment

I just left him a comment on his "ask seller a question"
                          That truck wasn't exactly rare when it was new. I run across people like this on a weekly basis. Here in New England there are alot of people with this mentality.

Comment

too bad it's not a 4X4, i'd fill the bed up with salt and put a plow on it.
                            Originally posted by TC
                            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by VTJUNK
                              I just left him a comment on his "ask seller a question"
                              That truck wasn't exactly rare when it was new. I run across people like this on a weekly basis. Here in New England there are alot of people with this mentality.
                              I left him a comment last night, but I see he hasn't posted it yet. It had to do with him living in Fantasy Land. I guess he can pick and choose what comments get posted on his ad.

Comment

Working...
                              X