Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holy Crap the Giants won!

Originally posted by Nik
    The Patriots forgot to show up. That was the worst Super Bowl I've ever seen.

Nik
    I disagree. I thought it was one of the better ones I've seen. The game was won in the last minute with a three point difference in scores. Two great teams fighting it out to the finish....
    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

I haven't watched a complete football game since the Strike in the 80's, but it must've been a GOOD scramble at the end.

Comment

I thought it was one of the best in a long time, maybe ever. I didn't really care who won, so I just got to watch a good game.

I guess I would have liked to seen the Patriots win so we could have seen history being made, but I said In another thread that I thought the Giants would win.
        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Yeah, it was ag reat Game. I got the Point Spread Correct. To bad I did;nt put money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordplay0621
            Yeah, it was ag reat Game. I got the Point Spread Correct. To bad I did;nt put money on it.
            I had the Giants picked by 4 but no money here either :'( :'( :'(

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
              Am I the only straight male who just doesn't care? This is just two large, money-making corporations hashing it out on national TV. Why don't we cheer Ford or GM or Chrysler on to a successful quarter? Sorry, I just don't get it.

Dan
              I'm with you Dan.. I could care less about watching a bunch of overpaid thugs go at it... I used to follow the Dolphins but they have sucked for so many years, I just couldn't take it anymore. I DID say that the Giants had nothing to lose, but the Pats had everything to lose, the Giants could throw everything in the play book at the Pats.. I figured the Giants would be very dangerous with the position they were in.. I guess I was right. ;D

Oh, and the perfect season has been saved! The Dolphins can continue to talk about days gone by..

Comment

Originally posted by 1FastMopar
                Originally posted by DanStokes
                Am I the only straight male who just doesn't care? This is just two large, money-making corporations hashing it out on national TV. Why don't we cheer Ford or GM or Chrysler on to a successful quarter? Sorry, I just don't get it.

Dan
                I'm with you Dan.. I could care less about watching a bunch of overpaid thugs go at it... I used to follow the Dolphins but they have sucked for so many years, I just couldn't take it anymore. I DID say that the Giants had nothing to lose, but the Pats had everything to lose, the Giants could throw everything in the play book at the Pats.. I figured the Giants would be very dangerous with the position they were in.. I guess I was right. ;D

Oh, and the perfect season has been saved! The Dolphins can continue to talk about days gone by..
                "Different strokes for different Folks" ;D

come to think of it, I guess the Dolphins did win again last Sunday night, didn't they ? 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Nik
                  The Patriots forgot to show up. That was the worst Super Bowl I've ever seen.

Nik
                  i think it was one of the best superbowls i have seen

Comment

Working...
                  X