Classic car rental in FLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic car rental in FLA

I am spending the 3rd week of March in Orlando and want to rent a cool drop top to take the Misses to Keys in but don't want to look like a dink driving a Ferrari or some other stupid supercar. (Sorry to all Ferrari owners!)

Looking to rent a 59 Caddy or something but everything along those lines appears to ve in Vegas. Any heads up as to Florida locations?

Re: Classic car rental in FLA

Check out www.fun-wheels.com They're in Winter Haven. That's not too far outside of Orlando. Assuming you're on the side with the amusement parks and stuff. The only thing they have that might be cool is a convert mustang. Everything else is late 70s barges.

Comment

autually, I will be in Big Daddys back yard of Ocala for a horse show, Great for me because I cant wait to scope out his collections again.

Thanks for the link to the Stang. $240 a day and 100 miles sounds alot like $220 cash and at least 150 miles if its on a Tuesday or somthing.

Hey, are those hertz stangs auto's too?

Comment

We just paid $15, yes fifteen dollars a day, for a new Mustang convertible in SoCal last week through Payless. With all the CA taxes and such, our bill for a five day rental was $115.xx total. Very pleased with their customer service as well. When we needed to exchange it for a new one they brought it right to us and took away the old one.

Comment

$15 a day blows my mind. I was in Manhattan last week at it cost my gf and I $15 to ride the subway for the night.

Comment

I remember Fun Wheels in Orlando. Rented a big Car for my Wedding (1st) many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ImpalaKonrad
              $15 a day blows my mind. I was in Manhattan last week at it cost my gf and I $15 to ride the subway for the night.
              Blew my mind too, so much so that the night before we left I asked Megan to get on the phone with the place again and double check all her figures, including all those hidden taxes AND ask for, and write down, the custoemr service person's name she spoke with. It just seemed too good to be true.

ALOT of people pay more then that for their lease cars when you figure out a daily average.

Comment

Working...
              X