Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do in Southern CA January 18 - 20?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do in Southern CA January 18 - 20?

Looks like I'm going to Palm Springs for a busness meeting Jan 20th, so I figured I'd come in a little early and do the Pamona swap meet Jan 17th. Is there anything fun and interesting I could be checking out the 18th - 20th?
    I'm old and married an pretty straight laced, so I'm not talking strip joints and clubs. I mean car stuff, or local attractions, historical stuff, natural wonders, beaches, tours, etc.

THanks, Joel ;D

Re: What to do in Southern CA January 18 - 20?

Hey Joel, good time to come to anywhere warmer!! there isn't much doing on mondays, once you ahve doen the pomona swap meet, and i believe the Petersen museum (always a good stop, any time of year) is closed on mondays. you should try and hit that on sunday after pomona or tuesday. the nhra museum immediatley after you walk the swap meet ( on the same porperty) would be a good stop.
    67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
    05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

You can keep an eye out on www.socalcarculture.com as you get a bit closer. They pretty much have every car event in so. cal listed there. I know they have some events already listed for next year but not sure about your time frames. Keep watching that site, maybe something good will show up.
      Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Pomona Swap Meet is on Sunday the 18th. Come out to Woodley Park in the SFV for the Mopar Fall Fling.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions! Probably more ideas will come up over the next couple months, so I'll bump this from time to time.

Bye, Joel

Comment

Well, It's getting alot closer> any new ideas for some fun activities?

Comment

Working...
            X