Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few pictures I took at Chuck & Blair's today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A few pictures I took at Chuck & Blair's today..

Originally posted by JB666

Brian thats the body that Eddie used to make the altered he has now

Comment

Man...the internet does really make the world a small place.

I sort of remember him having a few, shall we say, "Multi-colored" Mopar products.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREBALLMONZA

The SHAME of it all! :D
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

JB Before Blair painted that car like a sneaker he painted it like this

Just going through some pics I have here and that happen to be in there

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes

The SHAME of it all! :D
            Its gonna be painted this season He's working on it now. A real paint job :o ;D

Comment

JB Before Blair painted that car like a sneaker he painted it like this

Just going through some pics I have here and that happen to be in there
              Wow!! Thanks for posting that up..

And you are right, the internet sure does make the world a smaller place... I'm really digging this thread.. Seeing all of the connections out there!!
              Check out KrazyFlake.com!! New pictures being added daily!!

http://www.krazyflake.com/gallery/index.php/

Comment

Isnt that one of the TA Funny Cars that Jon at Tube Chassis Designz built?

Comment

No he didnt do that one. Theres a long story behind the F/C above

Comment

Sorry for the brief lapse in pictures... I was sick as a dog this past Saturday, but my 'schedule' will resume again this weekend!!! I know no one's sleeping with anticipation of what happened, but you need not worry, everything's ok!!!

Comment

I can't wait for the next batch of pictures...but I'd rather hear that you're feeling OK.
                      One of these days I gotta see Chuck's Triumph....in person.

Comment

It's Rothian hotness.
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie
                          I can't wait for the next batch of pictures...but I'd rather hear that you're feeling OK.
                          One of these days I gotta see Chuck's Triumph....in person.
                          Sorry... My computer got completely wiped out (motherboard failure) and it's been fun setting up the new one.. The only forum I had a problem signing back into was this one.. I can use IE, but can't sign in through Firefox... But that's ok.. IE8 is close enough for me.

Anyways, I got some new equipment (camera, filters, lenses, etc) and have some great new pictures... I'll be posting shortly!!!

Comment

Ok guys, without any further blabbering.. I figured I'd share some pictures with you...

I wanted to start out today's pictures with Chuck's "project"... Chuck has leveled his table and is now set up for the frame to come to life... Which is what he's doing on the old Bridgeport...

There will be a LOT more of Chuck's cool project coming up (probably for a long time to come!!), but I guarantee you, when this is done you'll sit back and say that you have NEVER seen anything like this....

On to the shop visit.....

Comment

Lots of production since my last visit!! The '57 is coming along VERY nicely!!

I can't wait to see that car finished.. it's going to be cool!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Comment

A few random shots of the projects that you've seen quite a bit of, just bringing you up to speed...

Both rear quarters are on the GTO:

The frame for the BoatTail:

The Lightning is all sanded and buffed out:

And here are a few of Chuck's past and present custom painted items... The detail and creativity that went into these always blows my mind..

Check out the metallics! The color! The detail!!

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Comment

Working...
                                X