Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few pictures I took at Chuck & Blair's today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A few pictures I took at Chuck & Blair's today..

Ok, here's some pictures from today's visit.. I tell ya, these trips are gonna make the winter fly by. I can't get enough of this place, and all the people involved with the visits!! They should all be on TV...

The Pontiac is really coming along... What a piece of machinery!!

Then I spotted this.. I have a soft spot for Nova's to begin with, but this thing was just awesome!!

I'd have posted a shot of his motor, but it's got his (and his wife's) name all over it (literally).

The "other" Nova.. This thing is super cool as well.

The Hemi Dart (clone) is looking good, too, with it's guide coat on...

Chuck's baby off in the corner.

And his next project (this was given to him this week) sitting off on the side under some chubby(but shrinking) guy's boat.

TO BE CONTINUED..........
    Check out KrazyFlake.com!! New pictures being added daily!!

http://www.krazyflake.com/gallery/index.php/

Comment

I love the front of the Pontiac's hood.. It's awesome.

Next , a tank project that Chuck is working on.. I asked him which of his bike's it was going on, his reply was "none of them.. I'm just doing it for the Hell of it". That was cool...

And guys, grab your drool pans.. You're gonna love this beast... The lines... The paint... The beauty. This thing is a WORK OF ART. Some of their best work EVER...

Oh yeah!!! And no, it's not for sale, so please don't flood my PM box asking how to contact them...

And last, another car we've been following is moving on to the next location for it's next phase..

Here's a better shot of the bike, since my shot (above) kind of stunk...

Thanks, and I'll have some new stuff next week!!

Comment

You just found this out....but I'm coming with you.

PM me your phone number so I can harrass you and figger out when you are headed over.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
          You just found this out....but I'm coming with you.

PM me your phone number so I can harrass you and figger out when you are headed over.

Brian
          You got it, Brian!! I've got Fridays off the rest of the year... I'd go by either day.

Comment

Ok, I got some cool shots today of the latest round of work from the wizards at Tube Chassis & Chuck & Blair's shop..

First, a Grand National that's an absolute animal.. This street driven car runs a 10 second 1/4 as you see it.. He participated in a burnout contest on Thanksgiving and ended up destroying his tires so bad the steel belts came through and were whipping off his rear 1/4's, causing damage... But this guy sure knows how to put on a show and is a real cool dude.

And after :o

OUCH...

Comment

What kind of shop is this? Classic car's, Muscle car's, Bike's and a Sail Boat?

Comment

Originally posted by 67prostreet
                What kind of shop is this? Classic car's, Muscle car's, Bike's and a Sail Boat?
                Funny!! These guys do anything and everything, but the sailboat belongs to the guy who runs the metal shop up front. Hell, I saw the guys do a show quality paint job on a couple of office safes a few weeks ago, so there isn't much they won't do..

This shop specializes in hot rods, though.

Comment

Thanks for the regular updates. I am in absolute awe each time I check in, these guys seem to do awesome work. If I was even remotely close to their shop, I'd have to be physically restrained from not going there everyday!

That teal Nova on the aluminum slots just speaks to my soul! lol

Comment

Here are a few more from today's visit..

The Vette is coming along very nicely. I'm looking forward to seeing this in the next few weeks.

The Green is out, Black is in...

The front clip looks absolutely amazing in person. There's a guy at the shop, Paul, who's fairly new to the Chuck & Blair scene.. He's been doing this for a LONG time but just came on board about 4 months ago. The more I see of his work the more I'm impressed. He REALLY cares about the quality of his finish work, and it shows!! Plus, what's awesome about Paul is he has no ego.. You won't meet a nicer guy!!

Chuck's been busy...

The monster Yenko...

Project SuperNova's engine bay is starting to look really nice.. Jon did quite a bit to this car, and the guys are finishing it off.

And the old Pontiac is coming along awesome as well!

I didn't get over to DMC this week, so my field trip ended here....

See ya next week with more!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren N.
                      Thanks for the regular updates. I am in absolute awe each time I check in, these guys seem to do awesome work. If I was even remotely close to their shop, I'd have to be physically restrained from not going there everyday!

That teal Nova on the aluminum slots just speaks to my soul! lol
                      Hey, I'm glad to do it, trust me. I'm even happier that you guys are enjoying these as much as me!!

I'm in awe here, myself.. Every time I see more work that's come out of Jon's shop, Chuck & Blair's shop, or DMC Racing I just stand there and my jaw hits the ground.. These guys are INCREDIBLE. Where skill like this comes from , I don't know, but apparently I was standing in the wrong line when these skills were being handed out.. Instead, I got the PRESS PASS...

Oh well, at least I get to witness this stuff!!!

And until you guys are sick of it, I'll keep sharing my visits!!

Comment

Originally posted by JB666
                        I don't think I've ever felt this way about a Nova before... I think I'm in love. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Darren N.
                          Originally posted by JB666
                          I don't think I've ever felt this way about a Nova before... I think I'm in love. :D
                          Well than I wish you could see this machine in person. Awesome!!

The greatest thing is they painted this car 15+ years ago and it still looks perfect!!

Comment

Ah, the Thomas Mill, just across the street from the Hanson town Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamar
                              Ah, the Thomas Mill, just across the street from the Hanson town Hall.
                              Yessiree Bahb!!!

We were stopped there, and I loved the look of the old place!!

Comment

Stopped, meaning pulled over by Hanson's finest or stopped in traffic at the light? Be carefull in Hanson, Not too friendly with the Hot Rod guys.....ask me how I know...LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X