Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few pictures I took at Chuck & Blair's today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A few pictures I took at Chuck & Blair's today..

Originally posted by JB666
    My Story, in a 3 minute video:
    Just another video showing the devastation of my General Lee. This car was bought as a "completely restored General Lee". When it came home the nightmare beg...
    Hey, that video is 6:17 !!!
    ;D

Comment

Does this place have a website?

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
        Originally posted by JB666
        My Story, in a 3 minute video:
        Just another video showing the devastation of my General Lee. This car was bought as a "completely restored General Lee". When it came home the nightmare beg...
        Hey, that video is 6:17 !!!
        ;D
        Sorry mang... My first video was only 3 minutes.. Then , when I picked the next song/selection, it was a bit longer.

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
        Does this place have a website?
        Right now, no.. I'm trying to talk them into letting me set one up for them.

BTW, this is for Chuck... He loves this woman.

(REMOVED AT CHUCK'S REQUEST) ;D
        Check out KrazyFlake.com!! New pictures being added daily!!

http://www.krazyflake.com/gallery/index.php/

Comment

JB, just when I think "there's NO way this cat can capture anything cooler than wat he has in the latest installment", you go off and one-up yet AGAIN.

C&B's does some mind-blowing work, judging from the pics.....should I ever hit the lottery/shit a gold egg, I'm takin' the $$$ and my Camaro to these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
            JB, just when I think "there's NO way this cat can capture anything cooler than wat he has in the latest installment", you go off and one-up yet AGAIN.

C&B's does some mind-blowing work, judging from the pics.....should I ever hit the lottery/shit a gold egg, I'm takin' the $$$ and my Camaro to these guys.
            Just wait... There's an AUBURN Boattail Speedster due there in the next week or so.. Not to mention I'm going to be taking a 'field trip' in the next week or two that'll absolutely blow your minds... I'm not bluffing either.. There will be some pictures of a "private collection" you won't believe..

So, this thread will only get better and better for a while ;D

Comment

Here's a teaser pic of the Auburn that'll be in the shop soon.

Comment

Keep the eye candy a-comin'!

Tell'em some big dude from Indiana thinks their work is just SICK(that's a good thing)!

Comment

Hey JB, check out this Auburn that was for sale at the Daytona Turkey Run. This Auburn was beautiful (and real, not a kit), the guy wanted $36,900 !

Comment

Thanks JB

Thes guys do unreal stuff , just curious what state they are in . A long way from me Ill bet

Ken

Comment

Massachusetts, so yeah, it's a little trip from BC.

Brian
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Good road trip ;D

Comment

Ok, I do have a few pics from my trip yesterday, but it was cut short (holiday traffic, plans, etc..). The shop is in a state of disarray right now because DMC's floor was being re-finished and Chuck&Blair were storing a couple of cars for them.

The 57 Chevy's body was taken off the frame and brought to the sandblaster. The owner took the rolling chassis home to blast/paint it himself. The Red Nova was all jammed & painted (and looking killer), and the restoration on the GTO has begun. (I'm looking forward to this one).

The Auburn should be there this week, and our "field trip" will be happening right after the holidays, so that'll be a really cool group of pictures, coming up..

Oh yeah, the highlight of my week? My roll cage is complete and my car's finally home!!

Check out some of this welding, done by the boys at DMC. It seriously compliments the work done by Tube Chassis, there's no doubt about that!!

OK, enough of that.. Pics from yesterday's visit will be up soon.

Comment

Ok, here are a few shots.... As I said, DMC was getting an epoxy treatment done on their floors and had their shop cleared out.. So cars were here, there and everywhere...

The motor from the '57. A 1964 Corvette motor mated to a 3 speed.

Project SuperNova...Waiting to be wet sanded and buffed.

The GTO is officially underway...

One of the cars DMC is storing in Chuck's shop:

I didn't get any shots at DMC because they had a lot going on , and the floor in the shop area was soaked.. So I walked around their pro-shop in awe for a few minutes and then split...

There will be some better shots next week, I promise!!

Comment

I went to the shop this afternoon.. DMC was closed today, due to the Holiday weekend, but Chuck & Blair were working, so I have a few new shots to share!!

The frame to the 57 Chevy Convertible is back. The owner decided he couldn't tackle the project of blasting /painting the frame, so the boys will be doing it. What a wild frame design!!

The Vette's interior is coming along. All of the tin has been painted & installed.. I think this thing looks awesome!!

The nose is glued on and the car's really beginning to look like a car again!!

Project SuperNova is all buffed out and ready to roll out, soon!!

Spotted the cut-outs hanging down under the car...

The 'Maro's had more sanding this week...

The Hemi Dart (Clone) is ready to move on to it's suspension shop (next door)

The GTO Judge build is well in route...

And finally, this is the rear axle Chuck's using on his 100% custom project that we will soon be "watching" the build come together.. This thing's gonna be WILD, and something that would totally make Ed Roth proud!!

More next week... When things go back to "normal", almost!!

Comment

Oh yeah, can't forget the shop view on my way out the door...

Also, the tank that Chuck's building from scratch...

THE END!!

Comment

Working...
                                X