• Show
Clear All

• 180 mph truck

Re: 180 mph truck

Sounds good!
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Yep, it sounds super awesome! I want my van to sound that good when it's done...
      President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

music to any carjunkie's ears.
        Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Why does this look familiar :P ;D
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Cause we seen it already...

That's ok though...thing sounds alot like a cup motor.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
              I'm always the last to know about these things.............. Sorry to double post but I just saw it

Comment

Originally posted by rack4u
                I'm always the last to know about these things.............. Sorry to double post but I just saw it
                That and I'm the one holding the camera ;D

Comment

that really sounds good!! thanks for the post, good tapeing randal :D :D :D
                  COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Thanks, That's just with my cheap digital camera :o I keep trying to talk my friend who actually has a real good HD video camera with some audio attachments into showing up for one of these. But he's in california.

I can't play the video here at work, but most the video's I took you can see my '67 T-bird parked off to the right at the beginning.

Here is the blog from the original posting.

Comment

I think this vids you have taken Randal,are the best i have seen from this event.What gives me the most,is the sound at full trottle..its something you could probably hear at a nascar event,but then you will get at least 40 other engines at the same time..

A lift next time maybe,and you could see more of the car above the bushes ;).

Comment

Remember my $250 POS Camp Trailer? Chad and I were talking about ideas of setting up some structrual reinforcments and put a platform to sit on the roof of it for just such an event. I would of had the trailer there too, but my Dad was borrowing my Jeep at the time. Maybe if I'm not in the race next May I'll have upgraded my trailer for an elevated viewing platform ;D (or fall through the roof in the process..... :P)

Comment

Remember my $250 POS Camp Trailer? Chad and I were talking about ideas of setting up some structrual reinforcments and put a platform to sit on the roof of it for just such an event. I would of had the trailer there too, but my Dad was borrowing my Jeep at the time. Maybe if I'm not in the race next May I'll have upgraded my trailer for an elevated viewing platform ;D (or fall through the roof in the process..... :P)
                          That trailer are probably high enough..great idea :D.you could mount air ride on it for more lift ;D

Comment

Thanks, That's just with my cheap digital camera :o I keep trying to talk my friend who actually has a real good HD video camera with some audio attachments into showing up for one of these. But he's in california.

I can't play the video here at work, but most the video's I took you can see my '67 T-bird parked off to the right at the beginning.

Here is the blog from the original posting.

Just checked out the original posting...That is an awesome event !!

A Friend excitedly sent me the link for the truck this morning....I just returned him the Link for the whole original post...How could I have missed that ?

Comment

that was awesome.
                              the energy of that scene has been captured in other ways, even by my own witnessing. A desert one is a daydream...

I lived in a tiny town in north/central maine, snow falling, no wind. it was so quiet the snow made noise.
                              From the distance much like this truck, but much much higher rpm...within seconds and on by...a triple cylinder snowmobile at 115 mph on the main road. Rather unexpected. I still chuckle. Unplowed road, powder storm behind it for at least a hundred yards. Everyones at mercy..and there goes that hot rod designed for it.

A porsche at 3 am, broken down at the side of the road in my dads rig (we hit a bridge, foam was everywhere- harmless)
                              Again from a distance, extremely flying, you could almost here the wind breaking the silence...within seconds on by. that may be the fastest I have ever seen anything on a main highway. Adding sparks of the exhaust dragging in the dip in the road, right next to us, the blue foam pieces from the brudge we hit scattered for several miles apparently, gave it a little storm behind it. where is the 720p digital night camera in 1985 anyway...Again unexpected, legendary sound, and that speed, altogether..its just awesome.
                              The most surprising ever, to me, to this day, in aformentioned scenarios...a little sube with no exhaust, in a perfect freakin ice storm....75mph, At LEAST 75,ph.. right on by...where one could not even walk, that car OWNED. Unexpected, legendary sound, and that speed, altogether...it is just awesome.
                              ;D
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X