Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone using a DANNMAR 4 post "parking" lift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone using a DANNMAR 4 post "parking" lift?

I ALREADY KNOW these are a light duty pos- sold by costco and the various harbor frieght knock off companies for 1800 ish....however, I do not need something I can put a 3/4 ton truck on. It will lift my 3000 lb Fairlane and 2500 lb MINI just fine. I can get a deal on one (1/3 of original cost or less) and wanted to hear from someone who actually uses one. there are several excellent write ups around the net from guys who bought and assembled their own and like them--anyone on here?
    67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
    05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Re: anyone using a DANNMAR 4 post "parking" lift?

You might look at <PaceTools.com> (IIRC) I got my twin post asymmetrical for $1700 including shipping. It's rated at 9K lbs. They have a parking-type hoist, too. But it sounds like you have a line on a pretty good deal. I suspect these all come out of the same factory in China so you might as well shop by price. I'd love to have a US made one but I just simply couldn't afford it. Bottom line - mine works fine but has a small fluid leak at one of the fittings. I need to take it apart and take the Chinese shrapnel down to our local Parker dealer.

Dan

Comment

Re: anyone using a DANNMAR 4 post &quot;parking&quot; lift?

This is the lift I bought from cosco,$1800,deliverd,with the sliding beam betwen the ramps so you can use a hyd. jack ect.
      D-7X Specifications

Lifting Capacity: 7,000 lbs.
      Overall Width: 117?
      Outside Length: 194 1/2?
      Overall Length with Approach Ramps: 227 1/2?
      Height Columns: 94?
      Minimum Runway Height: 4-1/2?
      Maximum Rise: 85?
      Maximum Lifting Height: 89"
      Width Between Columns: 103?
      Runway Width: 18-5/8?
      Width Between Runways: 37-1/2?
      Length of Runways: 185?
      Locking Positions: 13 Lock
      Spacing: Every 4-1/2?
      Lifting Time: 45 Seconds (Depends on Weight of vehicle)
      Standard Motor
      I bought because of the price and the Specs. Jerry

Comment

Working...
      X