ft hood under attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ft hood under attack

crazy story. I was at fort hood once, years ago. I strangely remember it is ambivalent and dismal. Damn. Like someone could snap at any moment...

If this guy is that deep, I say keep him alive. He was even logged as talking to a muslim cleric, overseas,and shrugged off. Get details insuring just casual, else there is an ability to act as a top secret terrorist right into the u.s military. As casual as a waltz through bangor maine....
    I am one who has segregation lines drawn, not out of evil, but for peace...especially after my time in modern U.S. military.

Their belief is to strap themselves to bombs first....hiding that fact until later...
    of course hes gonna die, why not snap him first.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Pick his brain,find all that can be found out.! then hook up the electric cables to his nuts and find out what he did not tell you the first time. from the book of "Sadam Hussein"the book of pleasant Memories

Comment

Easy..it would be too easy to kill him or torture him. Remember, he made it to Major in rank...that takes time, and I do not believe, even radicalized, that he made it all the way through that and didn't care for anybody. It's impossible. He needs to live. He needs the time to see what he has done. He needs to reflect that even if he believes he did the right thing, that he inflicted unnecessary suffering by doing it. Let whatever is left of his soul eat him alive.

[/raw anger vent]
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

They claim now that he was a lone shooter, though at first there were reports of at least 3 shooters. So please tell me how one person could hold down that many experienced people (remember, these are combat trained soldiers) all by himself? That defies logic, doesn't it? That defies all probability, doesn't it? But I guess the press never lies, and has no hidden agenda, does it?
          President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

All those trained people were unarmed. At that point, all you know is there is bullets flying and you're unarmed and f***ed. There may be the rogue one or two that make a break for it, but you don't jump in front of bullets you aren't 110% sure of. And I've got good money that 40-60% of the soldiers in the area are E4-below, which usually means untrained or untested. I'm an E-5 with two tours...in that situation, first thing is saftey of innocent people and bystanders. Get people who don't have anything to do with anything the hell out of the danger zone.

The multiple-shooter theory was a quick-press drop, and is plausible...bullets coming from hallway A, bullets coming from hallway B going to hallway A. If you are trying to get your bearings in the middle of the firefight you could easily confuse the police shooting at the gunman as two seperate shooters if you did not see them. You'd walk out, someone asks you how many people were firing, all you know is you heard two different guns firing off, and next thing you know, there's two, three, four gunmen. The press reacts way to heavily to early-drop breaking news. Should've left it at "Shooting at Ft. Hood" and waited for the PAO to release info, like what's supposed to happen. Instead some dumbass ran their mouth and news stations jumped at the chance.

Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Let him live,But still put the cables to his nuts, Lets get the whole story about the E-mails to to the sand crabs!ECT

Comment

Working...
              X