Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Hood shooting...breaking news 11/05

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091105/..._hood_shooting

Scary. That's a huge base. The III Corps commander has been fighting for time off for soldiers and random days off to alleviate the stresses that troops there are experiencing. I don't *think* I know anyone personally at that base anymore, but I haven't talked to everyone yet.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Re: Fort Hood shooting...breaking news 11/05

What a shame. It will be interesting to see who the insane gunmen turn out to be. One thing for sure - anyone who would pull this crap is insane. As we say in the South - killin's too good for them. And I'm not kidding.

Dan

Comment

First update: 12 dead, 31 wounded. One shooter dead, two shooters caught. All shooters were soldiers.
      I'm just sitting here on my lunch break shaking my head, repeating "WTF?" over and over....

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Crazy people wear all kinds of clothes, including uniforms, unfortunately.

Dan

Comment

Si vis pacem, para bellum...

Comment

I just heard the shooter was Major Nadal Malik Hasan (spelling may not be correct).
            :P

Comment

Major Nidal Malik Hasan, 39. Licensed psychiatrist working in Darnell Army Hospital on base, had just transferred from Walter Reed, had made Major in May.

Comment

Working...
              X