• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This guy must be high"Craigslist"

Look what this pile sold for

Comment

Looks like someone really needed a title for a camaro. ;)
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

couple years ago a crispy (totally burned up) bare challenger convertible shell sold for $10k....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Even in 'death',that Camaro looks sinister 8). I see that the orig. L6 survived ;). And yes,the Glacer Blue(GM code #53...)w/matching Blue Interior is a cool combo. Meanwhile,a freind of a freind is selling His Yellow '67 Camaro Ragtop. It's an origional 250-6/Powerglide Car,Column-Shift,Black 'Standard' Interior,non-Power Top,Power-Steering,AM Radio and that's it. It's an origional Butternutt Yellow Car,completly redone in the early 80's. Same owner since '77,the Man wants $12K for it. Think of this Car as a topless version of the Crusher Camaro,only with a much cooler Engine : ;D ;)! ANOTHER guy in the neighborhood is 'thinking about' selling His Gold '69 Camaro. Another Column-Shift surviving Car,that has been 'Rodded' with an owner-built 400 SBC,new B&M-built TH-350,and a used 12-Bolt. I've ridden in this Car and it's tight,has a Master-Power front Disc swap,rebuilt F & R Suspensions,rebuilt Manual-Steering Box,new Fuel System,the list goes on...the Body is beat up,but has no major rot of any kind,the Interior is actually nice,the origional Wheel,and AM Radio is still in the Dash,although the Radio doesn't work,the Door Panels & the Carpet are origional and in quite good shape for their age. "Al"(that's the owner...)has been 'toying' with the idea of getting rid of it,it just sits in His Garage doing nothing,sitting on a trickle charger waitin' for action :D. Al 'thinks' it's worth $10-G's. I say,"I'll take it." Al has two other 68 Camaro's,a '55 Chevy(His very 1'st Car...),a '69 El-Camino :,and so on...........plus,He's starting some renovations at His House,so He 'might' be in need of some 'Green' soon ;D! ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
            How does that work? ??? Physically transfer the VIN onto a salvageable car? Or is it just paperwork?
            Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

called tagging - use a good vin on a untitled car

Comment

Just replace most of the sheetmetal on the crappy car. Leave that little bit that surrounds the vin.

THere's probably a law about that....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Either he swapped on a pair of '68 doors, or it's a '68. No vent windows present.

Comment

Originally posted by Weldangrind
                    Either he swapped on a pair of '68 doors, or it's a '68. No vent windows present.
                    67 had vent windows
                    68 did not
                    69 did not

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu
                      Originally posted by Weldangrind
                      67 had vent windows
                      68 did not
                      69 did not
                      My point exactly. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by mlcraven
                        Originally posted by BluLightning
                        How does that work? ??? Physically transfer the VIN onto a salvageable car? Or is it just paperwork?
                        Moving the VIN.
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

On any given day, ther are 377 more camaros for sale than chevrolet actually produced! true!

Comment

Working...
                          X