Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else get a "collections" notice for HOTROD subscription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else get a "collections" notice for HOTROD subscription?

This is the second one so far.

North Shore Agency Inc
    270 spagoli road
    Suite 111
    Melville NY 11747
    866-486-2424 ext 19521 866-907-4182

$20.... They claim their client states I owe them $20 and have been unable to collect.

Funny thing is, my subscription is still current, according to the little label on the wrapper that comes on the magazines.

Its getting so I hate to buy anything, the activity seems to trigger the sharks to start circling. >

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Re: Anyone else get a "collections" notice for HOTROD subscription?

mine is from car craft..
    but ,I haven't recieved a mag..
    and thats why they will not get payed till they start showing up

Comment

Dirtbags....tell them to stick it.

PCH offers fun quizzes on a wide range of topics. Animals, history, traveling and more. Test your knowledge and play our quizzes today!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

or just ignore it. Looks like someone is already going after them.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I canceled my subscription to Hot Rod a few years ago when it came time to renew. They kept sending the mags for nearly a year and then sent a bill. I ignored it and ended up getting one of those collection notices. I called and told them I'd canceled a year earlier. The guy on the phone started to get snotty but didn't get more than a few words before I laid into him and told him where to put the whole magazine company, and if they called or sent any more notices, I would be filing harrasment charges against them.

Comment

Haven't got one yet but every month I wonder if I'll get my magazine. It seems like the current issue is on store shelves weeks before I see it in the mailbox.

Comment

I just started receiving my subscriptions three months ago and am already getting notices to renew. Of course, it's more than what I just paid. : :
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 68 Valiant
                Haven't got one yet but every month I wonder if I'll get my magazine. It seems like the current issue is on store shelves weeks before I see it in the mailbox.
                Kyle, I've been dealing with that for some time now....did a 2-year sub for HR, a 3-year for CC

The CC's are sporadic, and the HR's are at lest a month behind in delivery...hell, last month's issue never came.

Sent emails, got the run-around(it's not us, it's the USPS)....just about ready to tell'em to cancel/refund.

Damned shame what's become of the subscription services.

Comment

the collections notice seems to be totally unrelated to Hot Rod or Car Craft subscriptions (it's its own scam)...there are two different battles to fight here

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I renewed online for 3 yrs for 20 bucks or something. I got 2 letters in the mail after that telling me if I didn't re-subscribe, my suscription would expire. The last issue I received had the brown wrapper around it with big letters that said "LAST ISSUE" so I don't know WTF is going on there. They sure had no problem charging my credit card though!

Comment

Working...
                    X