Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to laugh more, so here goes.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We need to laugh more, so here goes.....

Yes it was, I like In A Gadda Da Vida a bit more
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
      Originally posted by std
      Originally posted by Eagle Kammback
      One of my favorite Simpsons clips
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Why was it backwards?
      Wasn't that song really supposed to be "In the Garden of Eden" but when Irony Butterfly recoded it they were so wasted they couldn't get the words out?
      To tell the truth, I never made that connection. Inna Goda Davida (?) was plenty good enough. Back then, words or their meaning were of no consequence, as long as it was LOUD. If you were there and remember it all, you weren't really there to start with.

But it didn't start there or then....who actually know the words to "Louie Louie?" Cliche question, but one of the mysteries of life, at a later age. I don't think it matters. Never did.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

We played a Catholic HS MANY years ago when the popular version of Louie Louie was freshly out on the charts. We sang the clean lyrics and about got booed off the stage. The chaperones weren't paying attention so we let 'er rip - BIG applause. Oh, them Catholic kids!

Dan

Comment

Every now.......and again
          Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Working...
          X