Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob "1956NY150" on page62 of new HOT ROD!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bob "1956NY150" on page62 of new HOT ROD!!!!

Originally posted by mustang13
    Originally posted by BluLightning
    I think he napped before the photo shoot. He was nowhere to be found.

Also, in this issue, I guy I work with is on page 3 and page 40 with the deathtrap. Actually it is a supremely well built truck. He one the first and only season of Hard Shine with Jimmy Shine.
    Bob, you work with Dave Lohr? He was awesome on Hardshine. Very talented guy, go morals too. Past alone my at-a-boy on a job well done, on the show, his truck, and picking his family over the spotlight.
    Yeah he works in the building next door to me. He's got some very cool rides and you're right about the family thing. His wife works with us too.

Apparently he's run the truck at Beaver Springs! Sorry for the hijack, back to your regularly scheduled programming. ;D

I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Bob, I think you need to get Dave on here as a member. Lets see a BS sticker on his truck!

Oh, and treadjacking is OK, Boob hasn't found this yet. I sent him a link so it should be soon. ;D
      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

He's more of a HAMB guy so I don't know if he'd be into it. I'll ask him though.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
        X