Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Illinois Delicacy - They Say Us Southerners are Crazy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An Illinois Delicacy - They Say Us Southerners are Crazy...

Should..not...have...opened this thread.

I'll stick with bad pizza and Jager. Jesus. I think I need a shot or two right about now...
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Bull balls and cocktail sauce....don't knock it till you try it Bryan......
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

The North ain't got nuthin' on Louisiana. If it lives in the ditch, they consider it supper!

;D

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
          Originally posted by DanStokes
          PeeWee - I didn't know you were out of the Maxton loop. As far as directions - find where I95 exits NC and enters SC. Follow 95 back north a short distance into NC until you find US74. Take 74 west about 25 miles - there we are. Come on - you'll have a ball. It's kind of like drag racing used to be - helpful friendly folks and an easy-going attitude. I suggest that you volunteer for the first meet and get a feeling for the place. Besides, I'm the Volunteer Coordinator and can put you to work! Then when you come back to race you'll sort of have a lay of the land.

See you there - but I warn you, it's addictive!
          Dan
          Talked with David a while ago tonight on the phone - I am very interested about the whole subject. Getting there will be another thing. Scheduling. If I can possibly make it happen, I'll be there. The biggest issue is how many miles and how many hours, and time away from my real job. I'd love to be there and see it and somehow be a part of it. We'll see. It's on my A-List of things to do. And I don't bullshit around with the A-list. The A-list is do or die trying.
          PM sent peewee.
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

and get a really cool day glo tee

Comment

Working...
            X