No announcement yet.

HELP PLEASE! Holley ID--got it! thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP PLEASE! Holley ID--got it! thanks!

I have a Holley list # 3452, it is a double pumper but I cannot determine what cfm/application is was for?anyone? My searches have only led to a generic repair kit. Help??
    67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
    05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Re: HELP PLEASE! Holley ID

Holley's book only has one carb with a list in the 3400 range. It's a 3418-1 and it's a 855 cfm dp.

Post some pics.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

You got more numbers to go along with that. Because the only holley 3452 I came up with is a 2 barrel. Usually there will be a couple a numbers before the 3452

Comment

Here, the number you gave comes up for a 2 barrel replacement carb for 81-82 Dodge/Chryslers.

ITEM DETAILS

Brand : Holley

MFG Part Number : 64-3452

Condition : New

Sold As : Each

Comment

pictures? nice detailed pic of the air horn with the numbers, and an overall picture from a couple different angles....then we can waste more time

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

ok. pics and some critical measurements after lunch-and to give it a little more story line so you all don't feel so much like wasting time and more like helping me out-it has been donated for my big block fairlane project. The original owner recalls removing it from his jet boat 1980ish-in favor of a vaccuum sec 3310, as the boat inhaled gasoline at an alarming rate. It was original equipment on a late 70s jet boat built in the socal area, with a marine LS-6 454.
            I really need this to be at least an 800 dp for my ford, cause that relieves some financial pressure---pics soon....

Comment

Just buy the AED rebuild kit P/N 4150. It will be half the price of a Holley kit, and will include everything you need. I use them all the time, and they work great.

Comment

throttle bores on a 3310 are 1-11/16" so if it's bigger than that, it's probably what you want

My fabulous web page

Comment

Originally posted by LS1 ZR2
                  Just buy the AED rebuild kit P/N 4150. It will be half the price of a Holley kit, and will include everything you need. I use them all the time, and they work great.

More info please on AED.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Re: HELP PLEASE! Holley ID--got it! thanks!

ok so now that I have it in hand-the list is actually 83310-1 and I can easily see it is a 750 cfm vac secondary, from the holley list (the lack of the rear pump was my first obvious clue, once I picked it up and unboxed it) thanks to everyone, as usual you guys are on it and the best!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver

More info please on AED.

They make some good sh!t!!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver

More info please on AED.
                        Here you go Scott....

http://www.aedperformance.com/Kits.htm

Seth
                        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

If you have a vacumn secondary Holley, you will need P/N 4160. Their P/N 4150 is for double pumpers.

These kit's come with all new gaskets, in the non-stick style. New needle and seats, 6.5" power valves, accelerator pumps, and even new idle mixture screws. These 2 kit's cover most every Holley carb built. There are a couple odd 600's that use different needle and seats, but for 95+% of the carbs you would do these are great.

In the summer there are times I do 3 to 5 Holley's a day. A lot of boats use them, and very few marine shops know how to do carbs. We get most of them walking in the door in a box. I rebuild them, set the mixture screws at 1 1/4 turns out, and send them down the road. Most never touch an adjustment screw after they pick them up.

Comment

Just buy the AED rebuild kit P/N 4150. It will be half the price of a Holley kit
                            huh? summit has holley fast kits for double pumpers for $32 and renew kits for $42, how is $53 AED kit half the price?

My fabulous web page

Comment

Take a goooooood close look at that carb. Better yet, post up a pic of it for all of us.
                              I would like to see a closeup of the list number on the air horn and then show me the boosters. With that number, it SHOULD have the drop leg boosters AND a secondary metering block (with jets) instead of just a plate. If so, that is rated at 780cfm and is a damned fine carburetor, sir. The 3310 (with no dash) was a 780 carb with no large vacuum port under the secondary float bowl and the 3310-1 was a 780 WITH the large vacuum port (for power brakes) under the secondary float bowl. The 3310-2 and up were 750 STRAIGHT LEG BOOSTER carbs with a secondary metering plate instead of a metering block.

I have been picking up the 3310-1 carbs for 40-50 bucks apiece and turning them for 90-100 without so much as knocking the dust off of them. They are hard to beat for a moderate street engine.

Ron
                              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
                              X