Model Builders Show Your Stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Builders Show Your Stuff!

Here are a few Pic's of Models that I have built just for the Make a Wish Car and Model Show in Amarillo, TX. MAR 7-8-9 2008. I try to build one Model every week, Some take longer than others, but they keep the skills sharper.

Pro Mod 78 Corvette with Scratchbuilt Rollcage.

Blown Charger R/T

Pro Street Mustang

Z06 LSR

32 Ford Blown Fuel Roadster LSR

Willys Gasser

Willys Pro Mod

Re: Model Builders Show Your Stuff!

Nice Work here are a couple of mine please bear in mind they are 1/43 scale.

Comment

Nice Work.

I do alot of Scratchbuilt Models. I'll Post a Pic of an Old Woody pickup that I did last year. I built it out of wood. And a bit longer time to build. I find it hard to build one Box Stock and I always have to chop the tops or something to make it right for me. I also do alot of Historic Cars like the Snake and Mongoose Funny Cars.

Comment

Check this out,http://www.bigyohns.com/S-H-model.shtml

Comment

I've seen alot of his work and it is really great work. The time that it takes to build some of the Cars is amazing. I don't think my wife would let me Solder on the Dining Room Table though. I usually work in Plastic or Resin build Cars. I have worked a few with fiberglass parts. But plastic is perfered for the types I build.

Here's a Pic of one of my Fiberglass Models I used in my Windtunnel in the Garage. I Built it to try out different Nose Cones for the Streamliner that my Team is Building. This was the Final choice and then it was Painted. A lot of fun projects, all the time.

Comment

Just finished this recently. First model in 20 years or so. Not on par with the others, but a fun project anyway.

Before anyone accuses me of sucking up, I took those pictures before I ever knew about CarJunkie TV. Those magazines are just what I had handy for a backdrop!
            1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

These are all Hot Wheels.....
              Started with these

And built these

MM64 8)
              I also built one of my Rambler if I ever get it back from the pinstriper

Theres a bunch more here http://www.rgkustoms.com/hotwheel.html

Comment

Wow on the Hotwheels! I am a Avid Hot Wheels Nerd to. I have nearly 700 still in the Packages, Sizzlers, and 2 Snake and Mongoose Race Tracks. Redlines to Moderns, Zemacs and Commemeratives all over the Place. I even bought a piece of Hot Wheels Track and gave it to my Mother to keep me inline for Christmas. LOL Keep up the Cool Paint Jobs. I'll have to get a few Sometime.

Comment

Clean Looking Chevy in Black. You should do more.

Comment

Working...
                  X