Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Phrases or Terms you like to use.

"Mastabatory"..

A big, nerdy sounding word for an idea or creation that is a total wank! :P ;D

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
      "Mastabatory"..

A big, nerdy sounding word for an idea or creation that is a total wank! :P ;D
      I prefer "Jackass" :D

Comment

Mastabatory is an adjective as where Jackass is a noun. ;)

Comment

"Screwed, blued, and tattooed".....gooooood weekend. ;D

FUBAR, SNAFU, TARFU, BOHICA...

Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder...

"Gonna be so happy we'll be whistling 'Zip-a-dee-doo-dah' out of our assholes'....a meaningless tasking's implied suck factor. Thank you, Clark Griswold!

Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Now work has done got scarce
            And work has done got hard
            So I'm makin' me a livin'
            Stealin' chickens from the rich folks' yard

(Taj Mahal)
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

"That's like pissin' in the ocean to raise it's level." (When something obviously isn't going to work)

"Life's not fair. "Fair" is where farmers take their pet pigs and two-pound tomatoes." (Boy Wonder has that one committed to memory)

"You want sympathy? Look in the dictionary between "Shit" and "Syphilis." (Self-explanatory.)

"Use your head for something other than keeping your ears from touching." or "for something other than a hat rack." (Again, Boy Wonder has that one committed to memory.)

And any time someone has a conversation with me about Katie Couric: "If that bitch was on fire, I'd put her out with a baseball bat."

-Brad

Comment

Them: "Where is ______?" Me: "Does your ass hurt?" Them: "Um, no?" Me: "Well, it's probably not there, then, is it?"

I pulled that on a guy who regularly mouthed me off at my previous job. He complained to the CEO, who proceeded to tear me a new one. Needless to say, I don't work there anymore....

Comment

Working...
                X